GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Complete spastics live on the news right now!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/09/04 at 15:45
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Pro-Hunt campaigners. For a start, it's a barbaric sport, causing unneccessary suffering to cut ickle foxes. And now it turns out the people that support can only express their opinions through violence. The reporter trying to interview people with blood running down their faces has to compete with mongoloids running up to the camera shouting "It suuuuucks!!!" in their finest mongol tones. Complete dickwads, in my opinion - just waiting for the Police to set the alsations on them, see how they like it.
Sat 18/09/04 at 09:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
pig-king wrote:
> ok the reason that those people ( inc myself ) are so angry is that
> the "ickle foxes" kill alot of livestock eg my chickens but
> when they go for a snack they dont just kill what they eat they kill
> everything and only take one thing to eat. in a few years if it is
> still baned then the whole of england is going to be over run by
> foxes and they will be everywhere in the bins killing pet rabbits all
> sorts it will be hell!

So why the natty outfits?
Sat 18/09/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I agree with Hannard fox hunting stinks
Sat 18/09/04 at 09:36
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I agree with Hannard
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:41
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
monkey_man wrote:
> (his initials are PC).

I suppose un-PC initials would be, say, VD?
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Braaains"
> -----------------
>
> ok the reason that those people ( inc myself ) are so angry is that
> the "ickle foxes" kill alot of livestock eg my chickens but
> when they go for a snack they dont just kill what they eat they kill
> everything and only take one thing to eat. in a few years if it is
> still baned then the whole of england is going to be over run by
> foxes and they will be everywhere in the bins killing pet rabbits all
> sorts it will be hell!

Cobblers. Hunting is a massively inefficent way of killing foxes. It's a bloodthirsty sport, and that's all there is too it. If foxes really presented such a problem, they could be killed by other far more effective means than chasing them down with a large number of dogs and horses.
Fri 17/09/04 at 20:24
Regular
monkey_man wrote:
Pro-Hunt campaigners. For a start, it's a barbaric sport, causing unneccessary suffering to cut ickle foxes. And now it turns out the people that support can only express their opinions through violence. The reporter trying to interview people with blood running down their faces has to compete with mongoloids running up to the camera shouting "It suuuuucks!!!" in their finest mongol tones. Complete dickwads, in my opinion - just waiting for the Police to set the alsations on them, see how they like it.
-----------------

ok the reason that those people ( inc myself ) are so angry is that the "ickle foxes" kill alot of livestock eg my chickens but when they go for a snack they dont just kill what they eat they kill everything and only take one thing to eat. in a few years if it is still baned then the whole of england is going to be over run by foxes and they will be everywhere in the bins killing pet rabbits all sorts it will be hell!
Thu 16/09/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I swear I went to school with the first bloke that got in and started wagging his lanky finger at the MP sitting down. His appearance, age, build, and mannerisms were exactly right. Every time I see that footage I get more and more convinced it's him. Snuggly will know who I mean (his initials are PC).
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
SemajaI wrote:
> Actually about chemicals and wildlife, in america within the last 30
> or so years they decided to 'reclaim' a creek for rainbow trout. This
> was in a national park as well, So in typical american common sense,
> hundreds of gallons of poison was poured into the river. Within hours
> tens of thousans of fish were belly up (though there was plenty of
> room for rainbow trout) and a number of species had been wiped out.
> (one species thought to have been wiped out was later found to also
> be living in a nearby creek)

My god, that's got to be the most stupid thing ive heard, though it does sound typical of the "gung-ho" American approach.
Thu 16/09/04 at 12:06
"Darth Vader 3442321"
cookie monster wrote:
> If that is infact true then it is an interesting fact.

It is true. I think that this happens to some breeds of dog too.
Thu 16/09/04 at 11:53
Regular
"Fake Plastic Tree"
Actually about chemicals and wildlife, in america within the last 30 or so years they decided to 'reclaim' a creek for rainbow trout. This was in a national park as well, So in typical american common sense, hundreds of gallons of poison was poured into the river. Within hours tens of thousans of fish were belly up (though there was plenty of room for rainbow trout) and a number of species had been wiped out. (one species thought to have been wiped out was later found to also be living in a nearby creek)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.