GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Advent Children"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
This film has just had a 20 minute preview screening at the Venice Film Festival. Ive just read a persons review of it on www.ff7ac.net and it is sounding very good indeed. I hope they decide to release this at the cinema, it deserves the recognition. From what Ive read it wont disappoint FF fans, summons are in it for a start!

It had a standing ovation when it finished in the preview, so that must count for something...
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:20
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I just presumed it was Jenova, the thing inside that capsule by where Red XIII was.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:18
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Flock wrote:
> I didn't think Palmer was ever the President, it went to Rufus and
> then he got killed in when the Shin-Ra building was destroyed by
> Weapon as did i presume Palmer as he was in the same building.

Rufus i want to be alive. You did'nt actually see him die, you presumed.

As for Cloud breaking out, would'nt have Tifa heard him?
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:16
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Aeris, could have done it.

She an Ancient,could have been controlled by the voices to kill Shinra who was searching for the promised-land. Aeris might have wanted to stop him from that. Jenova though, she was the the creation that destroyed the cetra so it doe'nt make sense.

Ah the theories...
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Squall wrote:
> But Flock,
>
> How could he have been in the jail cell with Tifa and killed
> everybody?

He broke out, he is two parts Jenova and supposedly stronger than Sephiroth.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:12
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Puddleface wrote:
> But it says on a review of the venice film festical preview that the
> whellchair person is "Mr President". And is Cait Sith in
> it?, email me if u dont want to say it at [email protected]

As for Cait Sith, it was a stuffed toy controlled a guy from Shin-Ra to spy on people, if Shin-Ra is gone i can't see any need for Cait Sith although i wouldn't be suprised if the guy turns up, can't remember his name.
I didn't think Palmer was ever the President, it went to Rufus and then he got killed in when the Shin-Ra building was destroyed by Weapon as did i presume Palmer as he was in the same building.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Flock wrote:
> How about this, influenced by Jenova, Cloud kills everyone in the
> building and releases Jenova, Jenova morphs into Sephiroth and kills
> the president and then flies off to the crater.
> Although having said that Palmer never see's Sephiroth, i think he
> only heard him.

OR, Aeris was having a particularly heavy period. She was so ashamed she had to kill everyone who saw her, thus covering up her little secret.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:10
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
But Flock,

How could he have been in the jail cell with Tifa and killed everybody?
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
But it says on a review of the venice film festical preview that the whellchair person is "Mr President". And is Cait Sith in it?, email me if u dont want to say it at [email protected]
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
How about this, influenced by Jenova, Cloud kills everyone in the building and releases Jenova, Jenova morphs into Sephiroth and kills the president and then flies off to the crater.
Although having said that Palmer never see's Sephiroth, i think he only heard him.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:03
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Thats the theory i suggested. Palmer and Jenova fusing at diffrent points. Interesting but dont think its true.

The man in the wheel-chair is definetly Sephiroth, and he has three advent children doing his dirty work for him.

The Star-scar syndrome is another more serious point of the film also.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.