GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Advent Children"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/09/04 at 14:09
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
This film has just had a 20 minute preview screening at the Venice Film Festival. Ive just read a persons review of it on www.ff7ac.net and it is sounding very good indeed. I hope they decide to release this at the cinema, it deserves the recognition. From what Ive read it wont disappoint FF fans, summons are in it for a start!

It had a standing ovation when it finished in the preview, so that must count for something...
Sun 19/09/04 at 14:17
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Something just occured to me, does anyone remember when Ifalna is talking about when Jenova appeared to the cetra she says something about bringing an illness or a plague or something, i'm thinking this star scar thing may be exactly that.
Sun 19/09/04 at 14:03
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
I think it'd be cool if we saw perhaps Cloud returning to full power, rather than confused or being manipulated.

As we saw near the end of the game, despite his inability to get into Soldier, he was able to withstand and 'kill' Sephiroth, who was the best of Soldier.

If Cloud could unleash all his potential...

On the Tifa/Aeris front, I think it'd be sweet if he got with Tifa. She's loved Cloud for years according to FF7, and even sweeter if Aeris does come back and actually tell him to go with her as she's dead and ain't going to be able to come back for ever...
Sun 19/09/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Squall wrote:
> Palmer was definetly involved in a plot.

I see no reason to think so, why ?

> Still Clouds mind was still unstable so Sephiroth could have
> controlled it, th sword in the backs the only question i want
> answered. Only Sephiroth can use it.

It was Jenova controlling Clouds mind not Sephiroth.
Sun 19/09/04 at 13:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Puddleface wrote:
> Why couldnt it have been Sephiroth? Why is he dead at this point in
> the story, when he is alive later?

Sephiroth was killed 5 years earlier at the mako reactor by Cloud, where's FFF, he had the link to explain it ?
Sun 19/09/04 at 12:05
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Image 2, the middle pic.

Maybe a new character?....

Anyway back to Shinra...

Palmer was definetly involved in a plot.
Still Clouds mind was still unstable so Sephiroth could have controlled it, th sword in the backs the only question i want answered. Only Sephiroth can use it.
Sun 19/09/04 at 11:29
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Just found some pictures of the new FF7 Dirge of cerberus game. Follow the links.

Image 1 [URL]http://www.ff7ac.net/news/data/upimages/1282_image_1.jpg[/URL]

Image 2 [URL]http://www.ff7ac.net/news/data/upimages/1282_image_2.jpg[/URL]

it looks like cait sith in one of the pictures, u can just about see his crown on his head. Still hard to determine what kind of game its gonna be just by looking at screen-shots. it looks like quite a moody game, it definately looks like its an RPG though-heres hoping!!!
Sun 19/09/04 at 10:07
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Why couldnt it have been Sephiroth? Why is he dead at this point in the story, when he is alive later?
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:36
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Squall wrote:
> Rufus i want to be alive. You did'nt actually see him die, you
> presumed.

Well you see the whole Shin-Ra building get blown up and he's standing inside it just before, it's not a huge stretch to believe he;s dead.

> As for Cloud breaking out, would'nt have Tifa heard him?
I dont know but didn't everyone pass out.
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:33
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Puddleface wrote:
> I just presumed it was Jenova, the thing inside that capsule by where
> Red XIII was.

Theyre in oppsosite compartments, although Red XIII wasn't Aeris supposed to breed with R13, wasn't that why they were put in the same pod, and why was that, was R13 injected with Jenova Cells ?
Sun 19/09/04 at 00:25
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
Puddleface wrote:
> I just presumed it was Jenova, the thing inside that capsule by where
> Red XIII was.

I did'nt, why would Jenova go and free Cloud.

Im starting to see where Flocks theory is coming from actually. The trail of blood. Also Sephiroth can control the mind of Cloud. His mind is still weak so im going with that one until someone proves Flock wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.