GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where were you on 9/11?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 20:08
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I was on holiday in Florida. We were due to fly back to the UK on September 11th just before it happened. What was really strange is we were about to leave the villa when my mom said she forgot something, she was taking ages as women do... so I decided to put the TV on, and seconds later we saw the plane just fly into the second building. If we hadnt gone back into the house & turned the TV on, we would have been stranded at the airport, luckily for us the villa owners let us stay there for a week extra free of charge. The flight home was probably the worst experience of my life, we had one of the first flights out of the USA, and I crapped myself cos there were a lot of suspicious looking asian men boarding the plane.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:27
Regular
It's a man, baby!
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:26
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I always thought that you were a boy with a name like lawrence, but hey I must be wrong.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:22
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Azul wrote:
> Ahahaha, the MOFO awards.
>
> Ahahahhaha

LMFAO!!

I remember September 11th 2001 as clear as anything.

Goes to college then at lunch time i went to the pub with my mate. We was playing cards round a little table while the big screens were on.

I was telling my mate Mark, (who is now my bf's best mate, and my best mates bf's) about my date with this guy i was working with at the time. I was 16 and he was 22 and it was a tuesday, we had been going out since Friday and 9/11 was our first proper date. I decided on that day not to go back to college for afternoon lessons so i could get ready early but i ended up just meeting him. I also think that, that was the day i decided to change from college to 6th form..anyways...for our date we went to a cafe, then to a pub where i saw the other plane crash, but i think it had already happened and was just showing replays.

And i think it did happen at 11:30 because my (ex) boyfriend finished work at 3:30 and the planes had already crashed before i met with him..just to clear some stuff up!
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:59
Regular
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> I was in bed, atop a pile of money, with many beautiful ladies.

WoRd
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:57
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well were you dreaming at the time *smiles*
Nah I won't spoil your fun.
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:53
Regular
I was in bed, atop a pile of money, with many beautiful ladies.
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:46
Regular
I was watching it on the tele in our little study room at school.

My mate laughed and said it gave "new meaning to the wall street crash".
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Had just walked home from school with my mate.

Got stopped by a couple of big guys, who "asked" for money. I counted out 20p in 1 penny pieces (really slowly and in a patronising voice) and by the time i got to 13 they just walked off.

When I got to my friend's house, our mums were sitting in front of the tv (their neighbours were over too). My friend and his mum are American so they were scared by it all. Well everyone was obivously.... but...oh never mind.
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:05
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Woke up at 2pm, i think it was tuesday, switched on tv thought " Oh look that building is on fire" then they said a plane had hit it and i thought " Bloody useless pilots " it still hadn't registered that it was a deliberate attack, i thought maybe a private plane or someone killing themselves in style, the first time i saw it properly was the film from the ground of the plane effectively flying above the road, it was unreal and you couldn't have made it up.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:53
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Ashley wrote:
> you were having a lunch time hand shandy at a friends, disgusting
> creature

Nah I was about 15 and I was playing games with my mate and then I saw a plane go into the two towers. I thought that it was a film but it was on lamost every channel.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.