GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw is going down hill rapidly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Simply British"
Now with HHH winning the title back Raw wont be worth watching any more because it will be the same thing week in week out, Eric doing everything HHH tells him so it will be pointless.
Sat 18/09/04 at 00:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
nice one Raven-ous.
Fri 17/09/04 at 23:50
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
"One of WWE's reasons to hurry 24 year old Randy Orton's push to the World Heavyweight Title, perhaps before he is ready, may have been to erase Brock Lesnar's legacy as the youngest WWE Champion at 25 when he defeated The Rock.

However, Brock Lesnar is still the youngest WWE Champion ever.

Brock Lesnar was WWE Champion and Randy Orton is World Champion. Regardless of how WWE tries to spin it, they are two different titles.

After the brand split, only the WWE Champion was allowed to appear on both RAW and SmackDown until Brock Lesnar became exclusive to then General Manager Stephanie McMahon's SmackDown brand.

RAW General Manager, Eric Bischoff responded by naming a RAW World Heavyweight Champion in Triple H, thus creating a separate title which did not share linage with the WWE Championship. In fact, this was the resurrection of the World Title which was previously called the WCW World Heavyweight title which WWE/F purchased in March 2001.

Randy Orton may have a claim as the youngest ever WCW World Champion*, and perhaps even the youngest ever NWA World Champion (I will never understand that lineage situation) but Brock Lesnar is still the youngest WWE Champion ever."

1wrestling.com
by Joey Styles, former ECW commentator.

*In another side note, Big Show, then The Giant was 23 years old when he beat Hogan for the title. So if the World Title does indeed hold the lineage of the WCW title, then Randy Orton is not the youngest champion ever, as Joey Styles claims.
Fri 17/09/04 at 18:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Paul Wight (big show) was 22 in WCW i believe
Fri 17/09/04 at 17:57
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
randy being the youngest is false anyways, well i think hes the youngest ever in the wwe but im sure someone said there has been a younger world heavyweight champ.
Fri 17/09/04 at 17:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Raven-ous wrote:
> Stop b*tching about Trips! He is the best talent on Raw,
>
> Yes as long as you don't count Flair, Jericho, Benoit etc.

nice examples. especially Jericho, he just seems to have a knack for every aspect of wrestling. he's great in the ring, great on the mic and has a stack of talent.
>
> I don't see the point in giving 0rton the strap only for him to lose
> it,

to remove a certain Mr. Lesnar from the record books....
Fri 17/09/04 at 14:13
Regular
how bad does HHH want to be flair??? 9 times champ already, and hes started doing flairs fall over bit...hell he even lands for backdrops like flair does...and flair only lands that way cause of his neck.
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:56
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Ah, but this way, Triple H gets one up over everyone on the roster, particularly Orton and he's well on the way to beating Flair in the number of World title wins. 9 at last count for Trips I think. :D
Fri 17/09/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Raven-ous wrote:
> Stop b*tching about Trips! He is the best talent on Raw,

Yes as long as you don't count Flair, Jericho, Benoit etc.

I don't see the point in giving 0rton the strap only for him to lose it, give it HHH in the first place instead of having one month champions if the muppet must have the title
Fri 17/09/04 at 12:04
Regular
i liked raw last night, a very good show...hell even the diva segment made me laugh, good old vince. The reason they gave HHH the title is because they feel it will get orton over better with the crowd if hes doing the chaseing for the belt which i think is a good idea[and im no HHH fan].
looks like the lita/kane storyline is coming to an end[thank god] and who knows a ladder match with HBK VS Christian or C.A.
Thu 16/09/04 at 23:12
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
How can you say that HHH is rubbish?

At least he has guts.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.