GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw is going down hill rapidly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Simply British"
Now with HHH winning the title back Raw wont be worth watching any more because it will be the same thing week in week out, Eric doing everything HHH tells him so it will be pointless.
Wed 22/09/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Simply British"
Eric should be where he belongs behind the curtain. He has the brains to think up some good stuff, just look at the elimiation chamber, that was his idea. In front he is just a wet blanket and a lakey to evolution.
Thu 23/09/04 at 10:09
Regular
"..."
British Bulldog wrote:
> Eric should be where he belongs behind the curtain. He has the brains
> to think up some good stuff, just look at the elimiation chamber,
> that was his idea. In front he is just a wet blanket and a lakey to
> evolution.

Erm, Big Josh and Oz were also his ideas...
Thu 23/09/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'll never be able to take the guy that told Austin he would never be marketable in black trunks seriously sorry
Thu 23/09/04 at 22:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
(_B-(I) wrote:
> Raven-ous wrote:
> Yes! You can't deny that Bischoff has an extraordinary level of
> charisma, and brilliant mic skills.
>
> Not to me he doesn't...and I've seen a lot of non-wrestlers over the
> years. Plus he has no idea what to call 50% of the moves and can't
> get a worker over on the mic like all the great commentators (JR,
> Styles, Solie, Heenan...)can...

No doubts that JR has the passion for the job...but seriously, in a couple of years time I'm pretty sure he'll have forgotten what a 'suplex' is, and brand it a 'high impact move' instead.

It's all that barbeque sauce.
Fri 24/09/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Ant wrote:
> No doubts that JR has the passion for the job...but seriously, in a
> couple of years time I'm pretty sure he'll have forgotten what a
> 'suplex' is, and brand it a 'high impact move' instead.
>
> It's all that barbeque sauce.

Heh. :D Yeah, blame it all on the sauce...
Fri 24/09/04 at 10:54
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:-
>
> No doubts that JR has the passion for the job...but seriously, in a
> couple of years time I'm pretty sure he'll have forgotten what a
> 'suplex' is, and brand it a 'high impact move' instead.
>
Ah, but at least JR once knew what the moves were called, unlike Bischoff who when he was commentating just didn't call any of the moves...
Fri 24/09/04 at 14:22
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
But now JR is calling things wrong, seemingly more often with each show. Still find it amusing when he was at Summerslam and he ended with *and this has been a great RAW folks*

Get Joey Styles in!!!!!!

Ahem anyway, another crap Raw (at least they're consistent) As i thought the 'ground-breaking' announcement was a load of crap. Oooh the fans get to pick the matches for one night, how exciting. Although it may be the first step to Vince admitting the creative team sucks.
Michaels v Jericho match was alright until it got spoiled by Tomko, Captain Charisma however is great.
I will now accept that Americans are stupid and have no taste seeing as we have voted Christy to be the new Diva, god i wish someone would run her over and put a stop to her bloody annoyance. Hopefully we'll only have to put up with her for one RAW each month before she gets fired.
Batista still seems unaware of a little thing called selling.
Hurricane heel turn in the works? Should be on Smackdown but meh whatever, that's Rosie's career gone if Hurricane leaves him.
Good to see Shelton Benjamin back in action, top talent and i love that dragon kick thing he does.
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:46
Regular
"you've got a beard"
i quite liked RAW this week, some seeds planted for some cool stuff (Hurricane going heel, Christian continuing to rock..)
the Jericho/HBK match was pretty damn good and the end of the diva search at last!!.. and i don't care what anyone says, Christy won it for me a long time ago, her hair makes me go weak ;)

well done Lita on an oscar winning performance as well*
good to see her talents are rocketing...

* this is a big lie
Fri 24/09/04 at 16:54
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> i quite liked RAW this week, some seeds planted for some cool stuff
> (Hurricane going heel, Christian continuing to rock..)

Agreed with that. Who'd have thought Christian would end up being massively more talented and popular than Edge?...
Fri 24/09/04 at 17:04
Regular
"you've got a beard"
yeah, he's kinda grown unnoticed in a way, i enjoyed his commentary as well as, unlike some other "guest announcers" they've had on there, he can actually follow a conversation and string a sentence together.

although for a "suprise guest", it was awfully lucky they had a nice big vacant seat for him ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.