GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Raw is going down hill rapidly"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 16:33
Regular
"Simply British"
Now with HHH winning the title back Raw wont be worth watching any more because it will be the same thing week in week out, Eric doing everything HHH tells him so it will be pointless.
Wed 22/09/04 at 13:03
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Yes! You can't deny that Bischoff has an extraordinary level of charisma, and brilliant mic skills.
Wed 22/09/04 at 11:14
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I never really watched WCW so I haven't heard Bischoff commentating but I've always though he was a good GM..
Tue 21/09/04 at 18:41
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Exactly Raven-ous. So dont blow your top
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Grrr.
A useless chief executive?
Whatever.
You can have your opinion.
You can have your wrong opinion.
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:26
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Ok.. back to the matter on hand.. The demise of Raw:-
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:21
Regular
"..."
Lucy-Jane wrote:
> (_B-(I) wrote:
> now a useless GM...
>
> :@:@:@ Grrr.. *Glares evily at the computer screen hoping it gets to
> you*

It didn't. :-p
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:20
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
(_B-(I) wrote:
now a useless GM...

:@:@:@ Grrr.. *Glares evily at the computer screen hoping it gets to you*
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:18
Regular
"..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> Bischoff was a great commentator. You obviously don't remember how
> great he was in WCW. Bah.

Bischoff has never been great. He was a useless commentator, then a useless chief exec, then a usueless member of creative and now a useless GM...
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Hmmm not the Eric Bischoff i remember. he wasnt that impressive to be honest. However i was younger at the time.. (at the young age of 20 so i may not have remembered properly :P)
Tue 21/09/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Bischoff was a great commentator. You obviously don't remember how great he was in WCW. Bah.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.