GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you happy with your looks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
After recently being outed as a massively ugly gommo (for which Snuggly shall receive beats...well, a melee attack), it made me think of looks and how important they are to how you see yourself and react to others. So are you happy with your looks? Surprisingly, despite looking like I do, I am happy. There's nothing I can do about it, except surgery, and that's for D-list celebrities (which I am not, but oh how I wish I was). But, despite being no David Hasselhoff lookey-likey, I've still managed to brainwash some poor girl into loving me, so I guess looks aren't that important after-all. Yaaaaaaarr!
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:02
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'm comfortable with my looks. I'd say I'm pretty good-looking, but then we all have those days where we look and feel horrendous. The only quality I hate about my looks is my damn smile! I hear there's nothing wrong with it, but I can't stand it. I'm young-looking for my age aswell, which is a slight insecurity when you fancy someone who looks older than you, but is the same age...ish.
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:47
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Timmargh wrote:
> And @ngel: don't be foolish, babe - I'd do you ... again.

Im waiting!
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:45
Regular
"not dead"
I need a hair-cut and could do with losing a few pounds.

I am not a girl, despite just writing that...
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:42
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Oh come on, the trib set himself up wonderfully there. And that's the
> best you can come up with?
> The state of the world today ...

I wish mine was as good as yours, oh wait...

Hmm
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:39
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> Ms NY wrote:
> Seriously, are you gonna marry a woman with a hairy bum, back and
> face with spots who sweats profusely?
>
> Yes.

Surgery can totally transform one of those into an acceptable one.
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:38
"period drama"
Oh come on, the trib set himself up wonderfully there. And that's the best you can come up with?
The state of the world today ...
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
"a.k.a King"
mattributé wrote:
> All the girls in college want me.

Mingers??
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
mattributé wrote:
> All the girls in college want me.

...to leave.
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Ms NY wrote:
> Seriously, are you gonna marry a woman with a hairy bum, back and
> face with spots who sweats profusely?

Yes.
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:30
Regular
"cachoo"
I think looks are everything. That's probably because of the mood I'm in now.. tomorrow I'll think the opposite.. :s
Seriously, are you gonna marry a woman with a hairy bum, back and face with spots who sweats profusely? Hm.. Although, you could shave/wax her and slap some cream on her face. There are fixtures, spose.

I'm happy with the way I look. Wouldn't change it for the world.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.