GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you happy with your looks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
After recently being outed as a massively ugly gommo (for which Snuggly shall receive beats...well, a melee attack), it made me think of looks and how important they are to how you see yourself and react to others. So are you happy with your looks? Surprisingly, despite looking like I do, I am happy. There's nothing I can do about it, except surgery, and that's for D-list celebrities (which I am not, but oh how I wish I was). But, despite being no David Hasselhoff lookey-likey, I've still managed to brainwash some poor girl into loving me, so I guess looks aren't that important after-all. Yaaaaaaarr!
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:35
Regular
Actually, my knees aas well, I think I have a problem with themas they hurt all the time, and if I crouch for even a second, it's painful to stand back up.

The top of my legs bend in towards my knees in the middle, then thebottom half of my legs bend back outwords.

It's like the opposite of rickets.

Maybe I drink too much milk.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
I look fantastic, but there's always room for improvement.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:20
Regular
I was happy over the school holidays, but as soon as I went back, my face stopped clearing up and now I've got loads of spots again. Without my spots though, I'm fine, except for my hair. I've got like a uadruple crown, so there's not much I can do with my hair, and it usually ends up looking retarded, as the one barber who knew how to fix it, quit.

Now I just keep getting a bowl cut.
Mon 13/09/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Meh?

My face will do.
Mon 13/09/04 at 14:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn, my thread has turned into a hotbed of Internet hackerackercy and propositions of gay bum sex. I should never open a pub.
Mon 13/09/04 at 14:53
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Cub!st wrote:
> I'm happy enough with my looks. I want a whiter smile and more muscle
> but I used to be a LOT more critical with my looks. Now i'm going out
> with someone though I know I'm loved as I am right now so there's no
> need for change.

you soubnd nice want gay sx, gay boy?/
Mon 13/09/04 at 14:41
Regular
Goatboy wrote:
> Ashley wrote:
> somebody get goatboy from his lair, to get him
>
> ---
>
> You rang?
>

yep a staffie SR hacker! we need goatboy hacker banisher extrodinaire
Mon 13/09/04 at 14:24
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
I'm happy enough with my looks. I want a whiter smile and more muscle but I used to be a LOT more critical with my looks. Now i'm going out with someone though I know I'm loved as I am right now so there's no need for change.
Mon 13/09/04 at 14:01
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
i'm great lookin. and modest bout it
Mon 13/09/04 at 13:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ashley wrote:
> somebody get goatboy from his lair, to get him

---

You rang?

Personally I'm more than happy with my "looks" and have zero trouble taking advantage of stupid skinnies that actually believe the words that lie from my face.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.