GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you happy with your looks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
After recently being outed as a massively ugly gommo (for which Snuggly shall receive beats...well, a melee attack), it made me think of looks and how important they are to how you see yourself and react to others. So are you happy with your looks? Surprisingly, despite looking like I do, I am happy. There's nothing I can do about it, except surgery, and that's for D-list celebrities (which I am not, but oh how I wish I was). But, despite being no David Hasselhoff lookey-likey, I've still managed to brainwash some poor girl into loving me, so I guess looks aren't that important after-all. Yaaaaaaarr!
Tue 14/09/04 at 00:30
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
have you seen me?

Course i'm happy!
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:53
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
To be honest, im the only good looking one on this site.
Mon 13/09/04 at 23:35
Regular
"That's right!"
I'm an ugly bar-steward. But I came to terms with that a long time ago.
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:43
Regular
"Colourless"
You love me really.

And you know it.
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:41
Regular
well i think your an ugly basttard
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:30
Regular
"Colourless"
I find it difficult to comment on my looks.

I don't think I'm good looking because I'm not attracted to guys, so I'm not really that sure on my opinion.

One doesn't really know what a girl looks for in a guy's looks, so who knows...

Ashley says i'm ugly .... :(
Mon 13/09/04 at 22:11
Regular
Looks are pretty important to me, but I'm afraid to do anything to improve them.

If I THINK I look bad, it shows, and I'm all self-conscious and retractive (?), whereas if I see a reflection in a window or something, I think "Ok, I don't look bad at all", and I don't give a dog's danglies about my appearance because i know it's ok.
Mon 13/09/04 at 21:16
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> munn wrote:
> Maybe I drink too much milk.
>
> Or the wrong kind.

Hmmm, possibly. Full fat milk looks healthier though.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Jackpot!"
munn wrote:
> Am I like thhe only person that has ignored dante son of sparda?
>
> The only reason I know he still exists is because everybody quotes
> his posts.

I'm glad aswell as that's one stupid person who I don't need to talk to and the same with aoe.
Mon 13/09/04 at 20:21
Regular
i'm comfortable with my looks, but having this 13 inch penis (yes my own, you comedy geniuses) is a bit cumbersome. hohoohohohohho

*****goes in search of miracle grow******

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.