GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Are you happy with your looks?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 13/09/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
After recently being outed as a massively ugly gommo (for which Snuggly shall receive beats...well, a melee attack), it made me think of looks and how important they are to how you see yourself and react to others. So are you happy with your looks? Surprisingly, despite looking like I do, I am happy. There's nothing I can do about it, except surgery, and that's for D-list celebrities (which I am not, but oh how I wish I was). But, despite being no David Hasselhoff lookey-likey, I've still managed to brainwash some poor girl into loving me, so I guess looks aren't that important after-all. Yaaaaaaarr!
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:53
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Are you female, or just camp as hell?

You could at least try to pretend, it makes me feel camp reading it!
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:45
Regular
I'm about as good-looking as a Hemorrhoid.

My girlfriend doesn't mind though - I just don't let her touch my face with her white stick.
Tue 14/09/04 at 13:00
Regular
"Touched!"
As once quoted in Face Off "Weeeeee am good lookin!" < live by that.
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:39
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:

>
> I've had a few girlfriends in my time so I'm obviously doing
> something right.....though they tend to leave me once the drugs wear
> off.

lol! qotd
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:22
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Are you female, or just camp as hell?

Not female and not camp, i just dont like being restricted in what i can say because i'm male.
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:17
Regular
Are you female, or just camp as hell?
Tue 14/09/04 at 12:16
Regular
"Monochromatic"
* Thinks *
I've always liked my eyes but i do feel i'm a bit baby-faced, when clean shaven i always look too young, a bit fed up with my hair just dont know what to do with it and i'll never have it short again.
Having lost a lot of weight recently my like list is longer than usual.

Eyes (pale green, shame they dont stand out because of my skin)
Shoulders (My favoutite part)
Legs (Nicely toned and not over muscled)
Stomach (Newly flattened)
Nipples (Oh yes theyre marvellous)

Dislikes
Arms (Too thin)
Height (Only 5'8)
Hips (Just odd)

I've no idea where my a**e would go as i can't see it, i'm told it's nice enough, yes i am vain.
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:52
Regular
I'm pretty much happy with my looks. If I could change anything it would be my hair, but the way I counter its crapness is by shaving it all off.

I've had a few girlfriends in my time so I'm obviously doing something right.....though they tend to leave me once the drugs wear off.
Tue 14/09/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Like many people, there are things about my appearence which, at times, I feel I would like to change to make me look 'better'... But, to tell you the truth, it doesn't seem to bother me.

Nobody's perfect - something to remind yourself of.

I also see it as a very 'shallow' thing for someone to actually go-ahead and change themseleves, in whatever kind of way it may be. With every celebrity I think think having had at least one thing done to them, and the media swarming like flies, not only have I seen it doesn't always work out for the best anyway, but it's really put me off any idea I would never have, going into it all with great detail.

If you have low self-esteem before, can you guarentee you'll feel any better after you've been "under the knife", when everybody knows?

Life doesn't stop, it just keeps on going. Changing you won't guarrentee you happiness, and it won't increase your chances of finding love.
The guy (I'm sorry, I've forgotten his name...) who suffered those burns to his face; just look at him. He looks different after the burns, but his life still goes on. He's happy. An inspiration to us all.

You're born who you are for a reason, of so I believe. There's nothing on the outside that can stop you living your life like anyone else. Even people with great disabilities manage to get on well now - if you think your looks are bad, think again about how fortunate you really are!
Tue 14/09/04 at 09:28
Regular
"you've got a beard"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I'm an ugly bar-steward. But I came to terms with that a long time
> ago.

ditto.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.