GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"911"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 14:11
Why there no posts remembering 911?

:(
Sun 12/09/04 at 00:07
Regular
ÈL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> You would care then.

Yes we would, but it didn't, so we don't.
Sun 12/09/04 at 00:06
Regular
Aoe wrote:
> munn wrote:
> But it makes sense, unlike this 118 joke, which doesn't.
>
> Yes it does. He was reffering to the old 192 number and how it's
> changed to 118.
>
> And also the fact that the topic was actually about the numbers 911
> and not 192 makes it even more funnier.

Maybe he was just stpid and your immaturity found it funny, because it wasn't. Far from it.
and my joke was supposed to be crap, that's my humour.
Sun 12/09/04 at 00:03
People die and Azul still acts the big man.

Hope you feel proud that you don't care that babies, children, men and women were killed.

I care and I don't care if you know it, I feel sorry for those who lost some one in the tragety.
Sat 11/09/04 at 23:59
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Hurrah, I read it...
Sat 11/09/04 at 23:58
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Blurgh
Sat 11/09/04 at 23:56
Yea well imagine if you had some family there, I think you would give a crap then.
Men, Women, children, humans all ages dies unnecessarily and all's you lot can say is that you don't care.

Don't care that some children never got to live their live, some dads will never see their child and wife again. Or maybe a kids parents were in there, both killed and he/she are now all allone, maybe in a kids hostle waiting for foster parents.
Or adults only children were killed.

Remember, to you it's something that happend a while back, but to others they lost family, their mum was taken from them, maybe their dad was too.
Most likely there was maybe 1 or 2 pregnant women there, how would their huspands/parteners feel?

So befor you say you don't care, or want to act the big person, just think for a second, what if it was your parents and your little baby sister going on holiday for 2 weeks to see you gran in NY, then their plane was slammed into a building.

You would care then.
Sat 11/09/04 at 23:15
Regular
Azul wrote:
> Flock X wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> Flock... X?
>
> Ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
>
> i'm not at all suprised by your stupidity to pick that out
>
> If it takes my "stupidity" to point out how utterly gay
> putting an X at the end of your username on an internet forum is,
> then so be it. I'm stupid.

I agree with Azul. Shoving an X infront of your name on the internet is stupid. You dont have to show that you feel sorry for those that died by shoving an X infront of your name.
Thats plain stupid.
But thats just my opinion.
Sat 11/09/04 at 23:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Flock X wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> Flock... X?
>
> Ahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahha
>
> i'm not at all suprised by your stupidity to pick that out

If it takes my "stupidity" to point out how utterly gay putting an X at the end of your username on an internet forum is, then so be it. I'm stupid.
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:31
Regular
"\\"
munn wrote:
> But it makes sense, unlike this 118 joke, which doesn't.

Yes it does. He was reffering to the old 192 number and how it's changed to 118.

And also the fact that the topic was actually about the numbers 911 and not 192 makes it even more funnier.
Sat 11/09/04 at 22:26
Regular
Possum_Number2 wrote:

> You're gonna have a go at me saying it's not the same thing. . . yet
> it is.

It isn't. The two A-bombs revolutionalised Japan. They've become one of the most peaceful nations in the world as a result. America have become more intent on war.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.