GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"911"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 11/09/04 at 14:11
Why there no posts remembering 911?

:(
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:28
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Mate, if I wasn't quite so drunk, I'd probably agree with you. But yes, I agree, Alan keys are the cause of the world's main problems.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:24
Regular
I'm lucky in that it didn't affect my family.

But as with everything in this corrupted screwed up world, the individual has no power to change the big picture. So we must sit here and watch things transpire, fingers crossed that some halfwit doesn't destroy the whole world purely because of their principles, or misguided beliefs. In case the hint wasn't subtle enough, I'm talking about religion - the root of most of the worlds problems, both directly and indirectly. What is taking place here, is as hedfix said the other night, the precursor to a modern version of the crusades. And there are no shortage of short sighted bandwagon jumpers to fuel the flames of hatred and rally new recruits to their cause.

The whole thing makes me wonder why I should care - my life is finite and I will try to enjoy it as best I can and avert my attention from things I cannot change. If that's selfish, then selfish me up.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:18
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Yea it might open pandora's box lol.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Alan keys are the future of terrorism. All you need to cause global uprise is an alan key. Who knows what it'll unlock! MAYBE A BOMB!!!!11!!11

For the record, I sympathise with anyone who celebrates 9/11, this is just my jovial nature shining through adversity.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont know whether that had my name on it or not Borat but i keep saying it's not just about that day, this is also about Iraq, Afganistan, Bali and anywhere else you care to remember that is linked to all this and i agree we dont need it crammed down our throats constantly but if you're going to have a black arm band day for all the people who have died since because of this, then this is the day and you can mention Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Cambodia and all the rest and they shouldn't be forgotten but this is the one that has most affect at the current time.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:12
Regular
they should have at least busted a cap, that alan key could have been just the tip of the iceberg.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well american airports go over the top with things. My mum bought a manicure set with those scissor things in them and the people in the airport opened it up and took them out, basically spoiling the present and they even took away someones roller blade alan key who was behind us lol.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:02
Regular
you can spend every waking moment of your natural life pining for those who have lost their lives in various tragedies/atrocities.

9/11 will never be forgotten. we don't need it cramming down our throats 24/7, nor do we need to walk on eggshells whenever it is mentioned. It is just another page in history - hopefully one we will learn from. But if the past teaches us anything, it's that history repeats itself. Lessons are never learnt. So the impact of each event becomes lessened, as it becomes clear that we in a never-ending circle.

Much, much worse things have happened in history than 9/11, most of which none of you will even have heard of. It's only the media, and the fact that it happened, as someone said, to the worlds most powerful country, that we are repeatedly reminded of it. I'm thankful no-one I know was involved in the tragedy. But what happened is a fact of life - houses in Iraq were bombed, civilians murdered by UK and US troops. Where is their remembrance day? The horrific murder of 200,000 civilians in Japan by the USA, 100,000 in cambodia at the hands of Pol Pot, 40 or so thousand in the soviet union, north korea and china. Where are their repeated ceremonies?

3000 americans certainly seems like small fry in comparison.
Sun 12/09/04 at 01:01
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well I was talking to you yesterday and you are alright to talk to.
Sun 12/09/04 at 00:59
Regular
"Monochromatic"
dante son of sparda wrote:
> Yea, so what if you have an x in your name, I don't really care, after
> all it's your decision flock.

Nice that someone realised.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.