GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shark Prawn"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/04 at 21:05
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Do you get the witty title?

All j00 listen up.

Two prawns, Eddy and Christian, were swimming in the sea. They were always getting menaced by sharks who tried to eat them.

So one day, Eddy said to Christian: "grr. I wish I was a shark so I din't get bullied all the time." And a magical cod appeared and made his wish come true. Christian was so scared, he thought his friend was going to eat him. So he ran home.

Eddy soon tired of being a shark. He could no longer talk to his friends who mistook him for a cold-blooded killer. So one day, he said to himself, "I wish I was a prawn again. Being a shark is ever so dull."
Once again the cod showed up and transformed him back into a prawn.

Eddy was so happy. He went back to his friends who were all overjoyed to see their old buddy. Eddy asked, "Where's my best friend Christian?" And they replied, "he's sulking at home because his best friend betrayed him and turned into a shark."

So Eddy went to Christian's home and knocked on the door, "Christian, it's me, Eddy!"
"I don't want to talk to you. You'll eat me for sure."

So Eddy, replied,

Wait for it.....

I found cod! I'm a prawn again, Christian!
Tue 14/09/04 at 21:49
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
What about my link? Hilarious.
Tue 14/09/04 at 16:52
Regular
"boom boom click"
Scarface wrote:
> who wins then?

Dunno none are even worth reading.
Mon 13/09/04 at 16:06
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
who wins then?
Sun 12/09/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Jackpot!"
A man walked into a bar one day and said ouch, it was a lion bar.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:57
Regular
"For One Night Only"
A dyslexic man walks into a bra!

The End. Chaos as you know it spews everywhere.
Sun 12/09/04 at 13:23
Regular
"Cosmic..."
A man walk's into a bar.

"Ouch"

I WIN!!!
Sat 11/09/04 at 20:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
witch-king wrote:
> Dante, that sickens me.

It is funny though, well I thought it was.
Sat 11/09/04 at 16:54
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
"One night a man rolls over in bed and gives his wife a big grin.
She says, ''Not tonight honey, I have a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay clean and fresh.''
The man feeling rejected rolls over and tries to go to sleep.
In a few minutes he rolls back over and asks his wife, ''Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow?''
Sat 11/09/04 at 16:06
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Dante, that sickens me.
Sat 11/09/04 at 16:04
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
That was gash.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.