GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP out selling DS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 24/01/05 at 11:11
Regular
"and PC user"
There we go, PSP has just out sold DS for the first time.

Many people have waited for years for a console that is not Nintendo with the usual line of of Nintendo games. And the stylus is not going to save the DS. DS just is not powerfull enough to take on PSP. How many years til the GBA2 is released?
Mon 24/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
"bing bang bong"
For the last time*, please stop trolling this forum.

*fat chance
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:48
Regular
"everyone says it"
er-no wrote:
> The PSP is crap and unoriginal.
>
> Go figure.

Go figure.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:40
Regular
"Two year break!"
gerrid wrote:
> Also T Score and Macintosh are so blatantly Wookie Monster.

:)
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:39
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Also T Score and Macintosh are so blatantly Wookie Monster.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:38
Regular
Back of the net Top score.

Back of the net.
Regular
"Two year break!"
Now we're getting down to the highbrow arguments!
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Macintosh wrote:
> Plus, if you want MP3 playback on the DS, you need to spend about
> £50 more to get the adaptor. PSP doesnt need such an adaptor.

What do you call the Memory stick then?

> anyone who doesnt have the games device or the mp3 device may
> consider a single unit that does both a good starting point.

If you wan't MP3 playback you're better off buying a flash player, meaning that if you only want to listen to music you don't have to cart around your PSP.
Regular
"Nintendo who!"
If in the month that PSP has been out in the one territory it has already started to outsell the DS, with all the lauch problems and hardware shortages then the writing is really on the wall for Nintendo and when the PSP launches worldwide Nintendo are going to experience something that has never happen before their handhelds getting outsold. Sorry they already experienced that this week, get use to it.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:37
Regular
"everyone says it"
The PSP is crap and unoriginal.

Go figure.
Mon 24/01/05 at 16:35
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ahah, I love it how they use one week's worth of sales to try and defend the PSP, when the truth of the matter is that in total the DS has sold about 5 times more than the PSP.

Anyway, meh, who actually cares?
You buy the console you want more (or both if you really must), and you enjoy what you've got.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.