GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I want you to think about this, I want interesting answers..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 31/08/04 at 18:45
Regular
"Hallelujah"
This isn't just a pointless thread, I do need to read your answers to ths so think about the following question please and help out a fellow member.

"What would you do if you won the lottery?"

And no, I haven't won and I'm not looking for ideas, so please, over to you...
Tue 31/08/04 at 21:41
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
I'd probably spend the money to like, get a good job. You know, grease their palms a lttle.
Tue 31/08/04 at 22:18
Regular
"For One Night Only"
El Magnífico wrote:
> I'd buy a really big shed and a life-time supply of skittles and spend
> all of my boring life sorting them into colours. :)

GENIUS
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
agreed.
although i'd throw in some m&m's for variety :)
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:19
Regular
"tokyo police club"
witch-king wrote:
> I'd probably spend the money to like, get a good job.

This is the most retarded thing I've ever read. And I've spoken to Stridman on MSN.
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:24
Regular
It's the grease palms bit that scares me.
Wed 01/09/04 at 00:43
Regular
Oh and me I'd give some money to my family and then move Florida with my girl and buy myself a yacht and other things that fat americans enjoy that we don't really have any need for over here.
Wed 01/09/04 at 04:31
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'd probably leave this country, buy a house, open up my own snooker club and give the yearly intrest either to charity or someone i love.
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:57
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
I would go back to Canada. Obviously take the other half with me. And let hm experience all the great things Canada has to offer
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Timmarghs reply is definitely one of the best. Really good idea. I'd like to buy my dad a bungalow in Filey to be near his grandson but I'd pay the morgages off for my sisters, my best friend and myself. Then throw a big party just for the hell of it preferably with live bands.

I would bung everything else in a high savings account and leave it for a year at the very least. Then decide what I am going to do with the interest. If I was still married I would eventually buy property abroad so that we could move out of England. If I was alone by that time I'd stay here in the house I have a present or sell it and move closer to my best friend.

But best of all - when my customers whine to me that they want better prices for their goods I could tell them to take it or lump it. It they want cheaper, shoddier, equipment then buy elsewhere. Just don't come crying to me when it falls to pieces. I would still work otherwise I would go demented but it would be nice not to have to rely on a wage.

EDIT
Of course all the above are reliant upon a large win. If I only won a tenner I go to the pub and have a couple of drinks with it :)
Wed 01/09/04 at 13:20
Regular
Use the money to buy a small plane, then bring my friends for rides.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.