GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil 4 rocks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 04:22
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Alright, I am still on holiday in america at the moment, and I am typing from my pc over here.

I bought resident evil 4, and it is the best game I have ever played. Don't hesitate to buy it. While I am over here, devil may cry 3 should be out, so I may borrow someones ps2, and buy that aswell.....and possibly metal gear solid 3.

One thing I will say is, that resident evil 4 will not be coming out on the ps2, as it clearly says on the gamecube case "Only for Nintendo Gamecube".

Anyway, I thought I would just let you know a little bit of information, and I hope this helps with something.
Sat 29/01/05 at 17:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well, it's the best game I have ever played.

I unlocked stuff after completing it, such as leons resident evil 2 costume, ada wong missions, and mercenaries mode.
Sat 29/01/05 at 00:24
Regular
Resident Evil 4 won't look as good on the PS2, but then again Capcom do know how to push the PS2 to its limits so it won't look much worse.

And Capcom plan to throw in a few extra gubbins like costumes and cut scenes to keep the Sonyphiles happy.

Of course the real selling power of RE4 will be done to the Gamecube with the title getting pretty much a years exclusive run. But that doesn't matter, at least PS2 fans will sample what will probably be the greatest game of the year.

Unless Zelda comes out, of course.
Sat 29/01/05 at 00:00
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well, that is what has been said, but I don't think it will because it clearly says only for nintendo gamecube on the case, and the graphics are far superior to many games out at the moment.

I bought a gamecube just for it.

The sad thing is that I don't think the ps2 will be able to handle it.
Heh, it's a rediculously cool and hard game though. It's definitely the best game that I have ever played, and it is a massive challenge to finish it.

My total time was 19 hours 46 minutes and 32 seconds.

When it's out in england, try and beat that, as that was fairly fast, considering the length of the movie clips and levels.

One tip though, is to have a rocket launcher on you at all times, as it makes things a hell of a lot easier in boss battles.
Fri 28/01/05 at 14:26
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Resi 4 will be on PS2.

Just not until sometime around this Christmas. Gamecube version gets a 10 month head-start, even though Capcom signed a deal to keep it as a GC exclusive a couple of years ago...
Fri 28/01/05 at 05:24
Wow, I'm speechless.

I hope you get shot. Many times.
Fri 28/01/05 at 04:22
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Alright, I am still on holiday in america at the moment, and I am typing from my pc over here.

I bought resident evil 4, and it is the best game I have ever played. Don't hesitate to buy it. While I am over here, devil may cry 3 should be out, so I may borrow someones ps2, and buy that aswell.....and possibly metal gear solid 3.

One thing I will say is, that resident evil 4 will not be coming out on the ps2, as it clearly says on the gamecube case "Only for Nintendo Gamecube".

Anyway, I thought I would just let you know a little bit of information, and I hope this helps with something.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.