GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil 4 rocks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 04:22
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Alright, I am still on holiday in america at the moment, and I am typing from my pc over here.

I bought resident evil 4, and it is the best game I have ever played. Don't hesitate to buy it. While I am over here, devil may cry 3 should be out, so I may borrow someones ps2, and buy that aswell.....and possibly metal gear solid 3.

One thing I will say is, that resident evil 4 will not be coming out on the ps2, as it clearly says on the gamecube case "Only for Nintendo Gamecube".

Anyway, I thought I would just let you know a little bit of information, and I hope this helps with something.
Sat 05/02/05 at 03:31
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Well, it's his own decision of not to get it, even if it is a bit far fetched heh.
Fri 04/02/05 at 10:56
Regular
Mav wrote:

> Now that I know the game consists of six chapters it's completely
> ruined. I certainly won't be buying it anymore.

Over reaction much?
Thu 03/02/05 at 23:37
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Cycloon wrote:
> He wishes to forget how long it is.
>
> I think.
>
> Believe me, it's the length of Zero and the remake put together.
> Seriously. Probably more.

Nah, I'm 6 hours in now, and I have just finished chapter 4.3 again or I'm just on 4.3 again.

Mav, this may be a shock to you, but I didn't mention how many parts each chapter had in it.

How that can ruin anything though, I don't know. I haven't ruined the story........and there isn't any point in doing so. Yes, chapter 6 is the last one though, oh and about buying it, that's entirely up to you whether you do or not, but if you want to miss out on one of the best games ever, go ahead.
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:30
Regular
Wink wrote:
> Vergil wrote:
> Haha, cycloon, how far are you? It goes up to chapter 6.
>
> Edit that.

Too late.

Now that I know the game consists of six chapters it's completely ruined. I certainly won't be buying it anymore.

Thanks a lot, Vergil.
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"gsybe you!"
He wishes to forget how long it is.

I think.

Believe me, it's the length of Zero and the remake put together. Seriously. Probably more.
Wed 02/02/05 at 21:27
Regular
Gollum wrote:
> The agreement only lasts to November/December 2005 apparently,
> therefore Capcom aren't breaking their agreement with Nintendo when
> the game comes out at Christmas.

Yeah, that would be about right considering that that would be a year after the Japan release for the GameCube version.

Whether or not Capcom can release the PS2 version outside of Japan at that time is uncertain. Anyone with a business head on them would see the appeal in opting for a worldwide pre-Xmas release, but it remains to be seen whether or not the technicalities in the contract will allow that.
Wed 02/02/05 at 19:04
"period drama"
Why?
Wed 02/02/05 at 17:53
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Vergil wrote:
> Haha, cycloon, how far are you? It goes up to chapter 6.

Edit that.
Wed 02/02/05 at 15:13
Regular
"lassie8"
any walkthroughs resident evil outbreak ps2,stuk on DECISIONS DECISIONS leveal......PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME.
Wed 02/02/05 at 05:53
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Haha, cycloon, how far are you? It goes up to chapter 6.

I am on chapter 4 now after just hitting the 5 hour mark, as I had to restart like I said.

It get's really good towards the end.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.