GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident evil 4 rocks!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 04:22
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Alright, I am still on holiday in america at the moment, and I am typing from my pc over here.

I bought resident evil 4, and it is the best game I have ever played. Don't hesitate to buy it. While I am over here, devil may cry 3 should be out, so I may borrow someones ps2, and buy that aswell.....and possibly metal gear solid 3.

One thing I will say is, that resident evil 4 will not be coming out on the ps2, as it clearly says on the gamecube case "Only for Nintendo Gamecube".

Anyway, I thought I would just let you know a little bit of information, and I hope this helps with something.
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:23
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Lol, believe me I did that on a troll when I had 2 after me, and it wasted all of my ammo. It was quite ironic that on my last bullet, I beat it.

Have you got it and completed it then?
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:20
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Vergil wrote:
>
>
> One tip though, is to have a rocket launcher on you at all times, as
> it makes things a hell of a lot easier in boss battles.

Wimp.

Upgrade the guns and have some fun!
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:17
Regular
"Jackpot!"
I got mine brand new, as it was cheaper. Don't you need an american tv and some adaptor plugs to play it in the uk?
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:11
Regular
"8==="
A secondhand cube'll cost you 40 quid + P&P on Ebay if you're desperate for the game.
Mon 31/01/05 at 21:09
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Hmmm, fair enough.
Mon 31/01/05 at 16:11
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Vergil wrote:
> Heh, it just seems a bit strange that's all, because nintendo gamecube
> could sue capcom for breaking an agreement, and I wouldn't have
> thought that capcom would take that risk. Anyway I don't know, maybe
> you will all be lucky and get it on the ps2.

Capcom are taking that risk, because they believe Resi 4 will make enough money on the PS2 to surpass the amount Nintendo sues them for. Maybe.
Mon 31/01/05 at 01:01
Regular
"Nasty Fat Hobbit!"
The agreement only lasts to November/December 2005 apparently, therefore Capcom aren't breaking their agreement with Nintendo when the game comes out at Christmas.
Sun 30/01/05 at 20:08
Regular
"Jackpot!"
Heh, it just seems a bit strange that's all, because nintendo gamecube could sue capcom for breaking an agreement, and I wouldn't have thought that capcom would take that risk. Anyway I don't know, maybe you will all be lucky and get it on the ps2.
Sun 30/01/05 at 13:25
Regular
Mav wrote:
> I think the deal is for a year's exclusivity, isn't it?

Pretty much, might just be under that.

Perhaps it was 6 months but Capcom'll take another 4 to get it ready...

Oh I don't know.
Sun 30/01/05 at 11:06
Regular
I think the deal is for a year's exclusivity, isn't it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.