GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RADIOHEAD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 18:24
Regular
One of the best bands in the world! I would like to hear your views on them please!
Sat 09/06/01 at 21:54
I think Radiohead are great, I have all there albums (apart from the latest). The best album clearly being The Bends. But it seems as though Radionhead are taking advantage of their popularity. Everyone lied Radiohead because for once a bleak, melancholy group are not so self involved.But now they are.

Ever since the Oxford gig and Kid A, I felt as though Radiohead has lost the juice that ripened their career and made them to legends. Tom Yorke told the lighting man to shine the light on himself, he did, and Mr Yorke then continued to say that that's the grreatest moment of fame he'll ever get. For god sake, after Kid A I would be surprise if anyone would notice you again.

How can someone who has loads of respect from millions of people be so arrogant in showing of their ego.

And clearly they are not the best band in the world. They are not diverse enough, nor are they crreative enough. It's too simple in classifying their music in one word. The best band, in my view are Queen, you can't classify their music because they are so diverse, but they keep their essense. If you would have locked me up in a cellar for 5 years in 1995 and then played me Kid A, I would never have guessed that Radionhead wrote it.
Sat 09/06/01 at 20:52
Regular
I'm not too sure... but I would expect another album. :0)

Amazon have finally sent my album. Hurrah. Took long enough.
Sat 09/06/01 at 00:01
The album is full of lovelyness, and overcomes me with joy.

It has everything Kid A didn't have, thus making both albums complete.

Ahhh Radiohead.

What will they do next??
Fri 08/06/01 at 14:00
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I will post my review of Amnesiac later.

Great album!
Wed 06/06/01 at 10:34
Regular
"Great Scott's"
Has anybody heard the new Radiohead Album - Amnesiac. I is a very good album but not up to the standard of Kid A and OK Computer although like Kid A it will probably grow on me.
Who said the it would be c**p! They must be off their head!
It has great songs like Knives out (The best Radiohead song i have heard for a long time.) and the Pyramid Song that is good as well, although the first 10 seconds of huming into the microphone is not great!
Mon 04/06/01 at 08:34
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Pyramid Song: Death rattle of old man in bed

You and Whose army?: Thom sings like a stroke victim

I might be wrong: Quite good actually, they sound like they give a monkeys for once

Havent head the rest yet
Sun 03/06/01 at 17:26
Quick, put radio 1 on, the Pyramid Song is on!
Tue 29/05/01 at 18:32
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It ended up getting to number 5!

Well here you have a magnificant, talented band no matter what any one says.

Formed in 1993 and have produced brilliant songs yet have never had a number 1, it just shows the stupid, moronic world who would rather by a single for a girl or boy band that have less talent than a talentless thing from talentless land!

:D

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Tue 29/05/01 at 17:56
Regular
Yeah, that's true at least. But comparing Radiohead to S Club 7, just because they both want to make money, leaves a horrible taste in my mouth.

It doesn't matter where they are in the charts anyway, not to me at least. If I like the music, I will buy it. I don't need reassuring that the majority of people are like me.
Mon 28/05/01 at 22:56
Why shouldn't Radiohead like to be number 1. I think they would, becauuse it would give them more confidence in what they were doing.
I know they aren't trying to go mainstream, but everyone is in the music industry to make money. No question of it at all. Even though Radiohead and the like are doing what they want, and achieving results, they are still in the market to get money out of it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.