GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RADIOHEAD!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 18:24
Regular
One of the best bands in the world! I would like to hear your views on them please!
Sun 17/06/01 at 15:10
Captain Funk QUOTES "Or maybe even he should do a pink floyd and have everyone sitting down and on acid"

I can not incrimanate myself by generaly if you havn't listioned to Pink Floyd on Acid then you havn't herd Pink Floyd.
What about Radiohead Though?
Sat 16/06/01 at 20:56
Eh it's ok goaty, just wondering that's all.

And its nice to have a simian atmosphere to the forums.
Sat 16/06/01 at 12:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Lots of good replies, what a great discussion I have made here :-D

Right I will give my superb views on Amnesiac later, I need to get some lunch now!
Fri 15/06/01 at 08:55
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Because I didnt realise you used that, and yesterday (and from now on) was a Monkey day.

Sorry dude, no offence but I am the Monkey Overlord now and shall reign supreme with my animalistic chums.

I was going to have"Damn Diry Ape" but Grix's Brain stole that
Thu 14/06/01 at 23:38
hey mr goat? why steal my old tagline 'show me the monkey'??
Just wondering that's all?
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:53
Regular
Captain Funk wrote:
"Or is the misery just a big old act?"

My friend once asked me to imagine what he was like as a teenager... I dare to think.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Someone needs to tap on him on the shoulder and point out if he hates it that much, go work in McDonalds.

I can say, from someone that would kill to be in that position, he needs to stop whining and realise how goddamn lucky he is.

I like some of the music, but I want to punch him in his little ginger beardy face right now.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:28
>rediscover what it's like to stand in front of a crowd of >people and have them sing along with you.
>It's the greatest feeling in the world.

I had that a couple of times and it is good. But perhaps the guy's sick of all that singy-alongy stuff. He could well be happiest if everyone stood completely still. Or maybe even he should do a pink floyd and have everyone sitting down and on acid.

I just listened to the new album and I really was expecting something different. Kid A was interesting, but they really have taken this new wave psuedo-music thing too far.

Now I'm not saying they are as bad as certain other bands around, but I do think that they are going down the wrong path. It makes me wonder what sort of atmosphere they get in recording sessions. It must be like a funeral!

I am still totally in love with the bends, and I so wish that we could be treated to some good solid riff based music. Like they used to be kings of.

And that is not the past, and I do think it's possible for them to return to their roots. Oh and can someone please explain to me what Thom is so miserable about? Did someone die or something?

Look at the guy from eels - he had a real rough time, and it showed in his albums of the time. But now he's come through it. The last thing I heard about Thom was that he lives in a haunted house, and is always miserable.

Or is the misery just a big old act?

Either way, it needs to be sorted and given some energy. In my opinion.
Thu 14/06/01 at 17:04
There old album ok compluter was really good but now there really crap and makes you depressed
Tue 12/06/01 at 18:14
And I can see everyone's opinion clearly. I choose not to agree with some, and state when this is so.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.