GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Def jam : Fight for NY"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Def Jam: Fight for NY'.
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:18
Regular
Picked this up the other day for £15.

Tis really excellent. Wasn't sure if I'd like the series now that they've taken it away from WWF No mercy style fighting but I gotta say they've done a really good job.

It's got all the fight options that the first game was missing and then some. Tis excellent smashing your rivals into speakers, especially when that rival is that tw@t Sean Paul.

Anyway, really good game that I definetly recommend.

"I iz off to buy me guy nuff bling bling and bone Carman Electra in ma souped up Beamer, props to all da real G's out dere, holla!"

*ahem*
Sat 29/01/05 at 00:48
Regular
I heard it was a lot like the legendary No Mercy.

Although if there isn't any ladders to jump from and tables to put people through I won't be getting it.

No Mercy is like the greatest wrestling game ever.
Fri 28/01/05 at 22:40
Regular
GAME is good.

Loving it so far. Once you get used to the new fighting styles it really opens up.

Nothing like shoving Sean Paul head first into a train!

Oh and I wouldn't say it's short, from what I've played it's certainly a lot longer than most fighting games.
Fri 28/01/05 at 21:39
Regular
"8==="
Couldn't stand the original on the Cube. The controller sucked for it. Good game though.

This seems better and at 15 quid, it's about time I got it.

Care to give a 'less than subtle' hint about where you got it from? ;)
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:41
Regular
"Optical"
I ko'd Luda in 32secs
Fri 28/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
I got this for Christmas, it's really good, the only dissapointing thing is that it's a bit short but it's so fun throwing your opponent onto the train tracks and watching them get run over.

:D

Even when you complete it you will have alot of fun playing against your mates and trying to get the fastest KO. (My best is 48 seconds) :D

The shop is good too, you can choose from loads of tatoos, jewellery and of course - clothes. Plus the clothes aren't made up, they're real brands (Reebok, Phat Farm etc).

Very good game.
Fri 28/01/05 at 15:18
Regular
Picked this up the other day for £15.

Tis really excellent. Wasn't sure if I'd like the series now that they've taken it away from WWF No mercy style fighting but I gotta say they've done a really good job.

It's got all the fight options that the first game was missing and then some. Tis excellent smashing your rivals into speakers, especially when that rival is that tw@t Sean Paul.

Anyway, really good game that I definetly recommend.

"I iz off to buy me guy nuff bling bling and bone Carman Electra in ma souped up Beamer, props to all da real G's out dere, holla!"

*ahem*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.