GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another trophy for Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/08/04 at 17:58
"High polygon count"
I posted about this at the end of last season, but just as a reminder...

[URL]http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article=221065&lid=NewsHeadline&sub=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy&navlid=&sublid=&Title=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy[/URL]

For once I'll be watching the hour of Sky's coverage before the game tomorrow.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:27
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Would have preferred a different result but i'm not one of these who spend more time wishing other teams lose then they do actually supporting their own team. Was a good game of football and that's all i'm bothered about. When we get to about 35 games in the season though things may be different :-D
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:25
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Ahem.....good game wasn't it :-D

For me, yes... eventually!

Not so good for you, I gather? ;-p
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I was about to comment on my favourite one, but now I'm not sure which goal is my favourite.

Berger's springs to mind. Very nice.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
stupid **** boro can't keep a ****** bloody lead, useless bunch of *******, should be thrown on the ****** scrap heap or tossed out the ****** ****** league. ******!!!!

Ahem.....good game wasn't it :-D
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:16
"High polygon count"
That's true. There have been a lot of stunning goals this weekend.

Maybe it's that new ball?
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:14
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
If this weekend's goals are anything to go by - the Goal of the Season compo shall indeed be a difficult one.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:02
"High polygon count"
SHEEPY wrote:
> 1st goal was very nice

It was indeed. Stunning ball from Reyes.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:01
Regular
"Excommunicated"
1st goal was very nice
Sun 22/08/04 at 18:58
"High polygon count"
We are unbeatable
We are unbeatable
We are unbeatable
We are unbeatable

Yes, I was worried at 3-1 down.

But I should have known better!

No Vieira. No Campbell. No Edu. Henry half-fit. And Cygan. And we still turned it around.

It was so nice to hear Andy Gray drooling over it after the game.

On another note...

How much fatter is Steve Dunn going to be allowed to get before the FA suspend him? He's not fit to referee. That's not an insult, it's a fact - he's NOT FIT to referee!
Sun 22/08/04 at 18:12
Regular
They're lucky buggers I tell you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.