GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another trophy for Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/08/04 at 17:58
"High polygon count"
I posted about this at the end of last season, but just as a reminder...

[URL]http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article=221065&lid=NewsHeadline&sub=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy&navlid=&sublid=&Title=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy[/URL]

For once I'll be watching the hour of Sky's coverage before the game tomorrow.
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Temperament suspect? Lehmann's got a bloody knife in his hands standing over the dead body, it's a well known fact he's a hothead :-D

Obviously you'll know better than me seeing as you see him every week but each game i've seen him in he's looked a little lost out there and flapping more then David James
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:14
"High polygon count"
His kicking can be suspect, as can his temperament... but fortunately his abilities in other areas more than make up for it. He's one of the best shot-stoppers in the Prem.

Barthez, on the other hand... well, let's face it... even Fergie saw it in the end! :-)
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:14
Regular
May I add NONE of the goals today was his fault 2 of them were blasted past him and the third he didn't know he was going to go for a shot..
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:10
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
He was hardly under a constant barrage of pressure though was he? I've seen many times where he has looked very dodgy only for the defence to bail him out. His kicking isn't too crisp either which many of you Arsenal fans delighted in pointing out to us United fans with Barthez :-D
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:09
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Think you may regret turning down the offer actually. Not got too many
> years left at the top

As a midfielder, at 28 he's got a good 4 to 6 years left in him yet!

> maybe a central defender to go alongside Sol

Yes, we need another central guy, and a right-back.

> and a decent keeper.

Ahem. Lehmann received the Golden Glove award today for the most clean sheets in the Prem last season. If that's dodgy keeping, long may it continue!
Sun 22/08/04 at 20:01
Regular
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Scope wrote:
> Also want to say Freddie was crap AGAIN
>
> Again?
>

Yes he weren't brilliant last season.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Think you may regret turning down the offer actually. Not got too many years left at the top and for 25 million could have got at least 2 good players, maybe a central defender to go alongside Sol and a decent keeper. But then that'd take away from the spirit of Arsenal who always have to have a dodgy keeper between the sticks :-D
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:57
"High polygon count"
Scope wrote:
> Also want to say Freddie was crap AGAIN

Again?

I thought he had a very good game against Everton.

He needs his red stripe back, that's what it is.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:56
"High polygon count"
lalakersrule wrote:
> Like he does every single year it seems

Well... not really.

Usually it's all just press talk, but this year there was actually some substance to it.
Sun 22/08/04 at 19:56
Regular
Also want to say Freddie was crap AGAIN hope he gives Pennant a start on Wednesday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.