GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Another trophy for Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 21/08/04 at 17:58
"High polygon count"
I posted about this at the end of last season, but just as a reminder...

[URL]http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article=221065&lid=NewsHeadline&sub=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy&navlid=&sublid=&Title=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy[/URL]

For once I'll be watching the hour of Sky's coverage before the game tomorrow.
Sat 21/08/04 at 17:58
"High polygon count"
I posted about this at the end of last season, but just as a reminder...

[URL]http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?article=221065&lid=NewsHeadline&sub=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy&navlid=&sublid=&Title=Arsenal+to+receive+special+trophy[/URL]

For once I'll be watching the hour of Sky's coverage before the game tomorrow.
Sat 21/08/04 at 18:00
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
On a somewhat separate note, I'll be a Boro fan tommorow.
Sat 21/08/04 at 18:02
"High polygon count"
I'm sure many will.

But going by recent results, it won't help them! :-)
Sat 21/08/04 at 18:32
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ah well... there's always the chance Blackburn will beat you AGAIN and Arsenal will at least not beat Forests' record.
Sat 21/08/04 at 19:02
Regular
Doesn't matter much I expect us to lose sometime this season, no team can go unbeaten for 2 seasons.
Sat 21/08/04 at 21:21
Regular
who cares about this special trophy? won't be as impressive as the giant gem encrusted one chelsea will be awarded for not dropping a point all season
Sat 21/08/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Yes you are"
Yeah, cos like, that's REALLY gonna happen!
Sat 21/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
i agree or maybe our zero goals conceded award when we go another 36 games with out a goal against.
Sat 21/08/04 at 23:22
Regular
and on todays performance drogba can have the diego forlan award!
Sat 21/08/04 at 23:56
Regular
bit harsh its like giving Graveson the Henry/ronaldo/ruud/shearer award for worlds most prolific striker ever (from midfield!) based upon todays game.

Drogba looked quality against united. Biut i don't like the way we are using kezman. In my opinion 24 mil shouldn't guarantee the lead strikers spot. We should play kezman the form striker with mutu up front for a mad cap industrious front paining, then run the others in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.