GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Very, very funnny SR Guys"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 02/05/01 at 10:10
Regular
The banner advert for "Microsoft Train Simulator" that runs across the top - this seriously had me in stitches laughing.

Pics of a thermos, anorak and a notebook with "Leave them at home this weekend".
I like that, having voiced my opinion of a game where....*drumroll*...are you ready?....drive a train.

No, that's not all!
You can be a passenger!!!!
Oooooh, the thrills of 21st century gaming eh kids?
Just imagine it, you can look out of some windows and see terrain roll past!
Easy now, I know this seems like the dreams of a madman, but someone has managed to come up with a game to allow you this giddy thrill.

The driving option has "dials and levers you can operate".
The numerous control options are:
Forward
Stop

So put all thoughts of Metal Gear 2, Black and White and other pathetic games from your mind.
Microsoft Train Simulator - The Next Generation of Gaming is almost upon us.

(If SR fancy a review of this from someone that isn't exactly lining up to buy this, send me a copy and I'll review it. And don't worry, it WILL be returned to you)

Fri 04/05/01 at 14:02
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
New from Microsoft - eating beans on toast simulator!!!

Fri 04/05/01 at 13:52
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Mr.Snuggly wrote:
> I've got as much of a sense of humour as anyone else.

[email protected]
Fri 04/05/01 at 13:50
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
If you are holding onto a rising balloon you are presented with a difficult political decission - let go while you've still got the chance or hold onto the rope and continue getting higher. That's politics man.

We are at the end of an age. The greatest decade in the history of mankind is nearly over. They're selling hippy wigs in Woolworths. It is ninety one days to the end of
the decade and as Presuming Ed here has so consistently pointed out, we have failed to paint it black.
Fri 04/05/01 at 13:49
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
This will tend to make you very high
Fri 04/05/01 at 13:48
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Who says it's a Camberwell Carrot.

I do. I invented it in Camberwell and it's shaped like a carrot
Fri 04/05/01 at 12:34
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I've got as much of a sense of humour as anyone else.
Fri 04/05/01 at 11:33
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Now I must say, that represents a level of hippocrasy in you that I'd previously suspected but not noticed due to highly evasive skills.
Fri 04/05/01 at 11:26
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
"I demand the finest wines known to humanity and I demand them now!"

For the less cultured, these quotes are from a film called Withnail and I, about two out of work actors down on their luck, starring Adam Sandler.
Fri 04/05/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
If you think you're having a weekends indulgence up here at his expense, which means him having a weekends induldgence up here at my expense you've got another thing coming.
Fri 04/05/01 at 11:22
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
if you guys aint gonna do anything with that fish, could i have it for tea?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.