GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina or Majora"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Underbean"
My vote is on Majora, theres just something about it that makes it better, Im loving all the tunes, especially the one that makes you dance hahah!
Thu 03/02/05 at 12:08
Regular
Majora's Bosses did suck monkey poo in comparison.
Thu 03/02/05 at 17:12
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They were hideously easy, especially Twinmold and the final battle, if you were prepared.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:21
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> They were hideously easy, especially Twinmold and the final battle, if
> you were prepared.

Beating the first boss was easier than beating the final boss with the Fierce Deity's mask.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:45
Regular
"bit of a brain"
They were all easy, really, except the Great Bay boss, which was just fiddly. A lot of fun though.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:46
Regular
To be fair the only Zelda boss I struggled with was Phantom Gannon in Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time.

Bongo Bongo was the easiest boss in any Zelda game.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:50
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The final boss was hardly easy, and Twinrova wasn't a walkthrough either.

My opinion is skewed, though, as I was 7 years younger when I played OOT, and so I remember everything as being much harder than it actually is nowadays.

I thought LttP was the hardest most impossible game I'd ever played, but when I got it on GBA, I breezed through it.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:52
Regular
Gannondorf/Gannon was a little tough, but I didn't struggle too much.

Twinrova? Hard? Please.
Thu 03/02/05 at 19:56
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't think I died on any boss on OOT apart from that weird running-in-circles-squid thing in JabuJabu. I just remember the fights taking ages and ages.
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Underbean"
I like the mask where you play a flute and march and the dog follows you, and something happens to that frog.
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i like the masks that make you dance!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.