GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina or Majora"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Underbean"
My vote is on Majora, theres just something about it that makes it better, Im loving all the tunes, especially the one that makes you dance hahah!
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:23
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The music is amazing and as a game its better. As an experience, it lacked the impact of OOT.
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:25
Regular
especially the one that makes you dance hahah!
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:30
Regular
"Underbean"
You know the mask what is from that weird man on top of a mushroom thing, he is a ghost
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:31
Regular
hey I like the one that makes you dance hahah!
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:32
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> OOT wins but only because it came first. The whole thing was just so
> new and amazing. Majora's Mask was such a good game but it was easy
> to get very very lost if you left it for a while, and the Bomber's
> notebook is no use at all. MM had bucket loads more of atmospehere,
> interaction and variety, but I'd still say OOT was better.

I guess that OOT was partly wasted on me, because I kept trying to play "catch up" with my brother who'd started it a few weeks earlier. Kind of rushed it as a result. :-)
Perhaps if I'd gotten the full OOT the first time round then it might've been a slightly different story.
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:36
Regular
"Underbean"
Haha, i recomend everyone starts again and i bet you will find something new you havnt found b4 on it, i like the bit where you look through the telescope at the clock tower where the skull kid is and then a moons tear falls from the sky
Sun 30/01/05 at 20:09
Regular
"bing bang bong"
I'll give the nod to Majora's Mask, due to sheer originality of concept and for not being as painfully stretched as OoT was in certain places.
Sun 30/01/05 at 21:24
Regular
"0228"
gerrid wrote:
> OOT wins but only because it came first. The whole thing was just so
> new and amazing.

I played Majora's Mask before I played Ocarina of Time but I'd still say that OoT is better.
Sun 30/01/05 at 21:25
Regular
don't forget the one that makes you dance hahah!
Sun 30/01/05 at 22:08
Regular
I'm gonna go for Majora. Probably because I started to get tired of OOT pretty quickly, whereas I was much more absored in Majoras Mask. It was just more fun I guess.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.