GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina or Majora"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Underbean"
My vote is on Majora, theres just something about it that makes it better, Im loving all the tunes, especially the one that makes you dance hahah!
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Underbean"
My vote is on Majora, theres just something about it that makes it better, Im loving all the tunes, especially the one that makes you dance hahah!
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:31
Regular
"8==="
OOT, by a long stretch.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:34
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> OOT, by a long stretch.
Sun 30/01/05 at 17:01
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Hedfix wrote:
> OOT, by a long stretch.
Sun 30/01/05 at 17:14
Regular
"TNA > WWE"
No competition, i would pick Ocarina of time, and if i was asked again i would pick Ocarina of time again, and then again, but maybe not a 4th time!
Sun 30/01/05 at 17:17
"period drama"
I really couldn't choose.
OOT for being the best adventure ever.
MM for having the best atmosphere + idea ever.

But ... yeah, probably OOT overall.
Sun 30/01/05 at 17:18
Regular
Majora's Mask.

As great as OOT was, it's plot setting was Zelda cliché compared to that of Majora. Putting you in a living, breathing town where you'd be treated to 3 days of life...

I've still not seen anything so absorbing.
Sun 30/01/05 at 18:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
OOT wins but only because it came first. The whole thing was just so new and amazing. Majora's Mask was such a good game but it was easy to get very very lost if you left it for a while, and the Bomber's notebook is no use at all. MM had bucket loads more of atmospehere, interaction and variety, but I'd still say OOT was better.
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:08
Regular
"Underbean"
Majoras Mask is loads better in OOT there isnt as much stuuf that gets you involved, the bomber kids club is soooo cool, booking hotels in other peoples names teaching people to dance, making marriages work and all the masks aswell, i have never completed MM though its quite tough.
Sun 30/01/05 at 19:12
Regular
"Underbean"
The music is loads better too, i could listen to the music when talking to the mask man in the clock tower all day

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.