GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ocarina or Majora"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask'.
Sun 30/01/05 at 16:26
Regular
"Underbean"
My vote is on Majora, theres just something about it that makes it better, Im loving all the tunes, especially the one that makes you dance hahah!
Tue 22/02/05 at 17:47
Regular
"-_-"
first ever play through, probably OOT...just, it was a nice sense of adventure and crap, anyway second time playing through (a year or two after initial play through) Majora by miles, much more fun.
Tue 22/02/05 at 15:06
Regular
I finally got Majora, but WoW is taking up all my time.

I will start playing it on Friday, when the WoW servers are down for 3 hours for maintenance.
Tue 22/02/05 at 00:48
Regular
"Bring the beat back"
I would have to say Ocarina Of Time as I still class it the best game ever made.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:52
"period drama"
Gold Skullatas suck ass.

I'd say MM now after playing it a bit more.
The only thing I hate is that the places go back to how they were at the start even if you beat the temple boss. Surely when you've removed the evil and taken their remains, the "bad thing" would never have happened in the first place.

Ah well, still pwns.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:49
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Another thing in these two Zelda games; those Gold Skulltulas.

In my opinion, OOT wins because:

1) The GS's are spread all around Hyrule, and not bunched up like MM, and
2) You obtained more rewards on OOT!

Anything to add?
Fri 04/02/05 at 20:39
Regular
"Underbean"
Haha, was that the bunny hood? Oh yer and the mask which makes stray faries come near you, haha. I didnt really like the save system on both of the N64 zelda games, I'd prefer save on the spot.
Thu 03/02/05 at 22:43
Regular
gerrid wrote:
> i like the masks that make you dance!

The mask that let you walk faster was the most important :)
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:39
"period drama"
hahah!
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
i like the masks that make you dance!
Thu 03/02/05 at 21:33
Regular
"Underbean"
I like the mask where you play a flute and march and the dog follows you, and something happens to that frog.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.