GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Diry Vieira stays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/04 at 12:35
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=219498&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Vieira+to+stay+at+Arsenal[/URL]

Damn it. Well, I suppose the ref's have to use the yellow 'n' reds on someone. I just hope he doesn't cheat as much this season. Some hope.

Madrid better keep their dirty anti-Liverpool scum rich-hands off Xabi Alonso. Or...there's not much I can do.

I hate Vieira. And Madrid. But Vieira more.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
316 3055 wrote:

Yeah, but at least Henry had put in some effort during the season. You can at least excuse him for being tired!
--------------

Possibly a fair comment. But it brings me back to my original point that Owen is worth well more than £8mil ;)
Regular
"Yes you are"
Nope. I'm a fan of them for the football they play, but no more.
Regular
Virtuoso wrote:
>
>
> What chances did he miss at the Euro's? he may have missed one or
> two, but that's no more so than the average striker.
>
> The reason he never scored as many as he normally would is the other
> teams thought Owen was the real threat, not Rooney. This in turn,
> meant Owen was the one being marked out of the game, and this left
> Rooney on his own, with more than enough space to knock a few goals
> in for himself.
>
> And who assisted on them goals? Michael Owen.

--

....Is there an echo in here? ;)
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:50
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
316 3055 wrote:

Who said I'm an Arsenal fan?
--------------

Sorry, I assumed you were ;)
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:47
Regular
"Yes you are"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Also, he scored as many as Henry, who is supposed to be a better Striker.

Yeah, but at least Henry had put in some effort during the season. You can at least excuse him for being tired!

> I don't hear you compare him to Andy Cole though, so it shows you're
> being more than a little biased as an Arsenal fan.

Who said I'm an Arsenal fan?
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:44
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Also, he scored as many as Henry, who is supposed to be a better Striker.

I don't hear you compare him to Andy Cole though, so it shows you're being more than a little biased as an Arsenal fan.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:42
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
316 3055 wrote:

Oh, come on guys! Owen is a shadow of his former self. He missed so many chances at Euro 2004 that, had he not been white, I'd have sworn I was watching Andy Cole!
----------------

What chances did he miss at the Euro's? he may have missed one or two, but that's no more so than the average striker.

The reason he never scored as many as he normally would is the other teams thought Owen was the real threat, not Rooney. This in turn, meant Owen was the one being marked out of the game, and this left Rooney on his own, with more than enough space to knock a few goals in for himself.

And who assisted on them goals? Michael Owen.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Insert Gently"
316 3055 wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> Yeah forgot Real Madrid buy 'poor' players for their squad
>
> They bought Beckham, didn't they?!

As much as I hate Beckham he is a world class player, well worthy of Real
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Yes you are"
Anonymous wrote:
> Yeah forgot Real Madrid buy 'poor' players for their squad

They bought Beckham, didn't they?!
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Yes you are"
Oh, come on guys! Owen is a shadow of his former self. He missed so many chances at Euro 2004 that, had he not been white, I'd have sworn I was watching Andy Cole!

He's never been the same since his knee injury. His pace has gone - he's fast, but not electrifying - and he pulls out of tackles.

Liverpool's tactic for the last few years has been to knock it over the top and hope he can get onto it... which he rarely does any more.

Even with a year left on his contract, he would be worth far more than £8m is he was still as good as he once was.

The only other explanation is that he just wasn't motivated at Liverpool any more. Maybe he will pick up again once he has some quality players around him. Who knows?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.