GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Diry Vieira stays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/04 at 12:35
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=219498&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Vieira+to+stay+at+Arsenal[/URL]

Damn it. Well, I suppose the ref's have to use the yellow 'n' reds on someone. I just hope he doesn't cheat as much this season. Some hope.

Madrid better keep their dirty anti-Liverpool scum rich-hands off Xabi Alonso. Or...there's not much I can do.

I hate Vieira. And Madrid. But Vieira more.
Tue 17/08/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Did find it hilarious Vieria back-tracking and saying he couldn't bear to leave Arsenal and how he loved it so, nothing to do with the fact Madrid wouldn't pay Arsenal's crazy price then eh?

Please if you loved them that much you'd have said so right at the start, bloomin liar.
Tue 17/08/04 at 15:24
Regular
Here's what we do. We get Nunez, Alonso and Josemi - led by Hierro - to stage a Spanish-style danceamajig outside Highbury. Reyes will lean out the window, shout "ole!" and want to samba with the best of them. He rushes out, the other Spaniards disappear and a bull in led into the street. Wenger, seeing Reyes' distress, sends his fastest player to outrun the bull and save Reyes. This is Henry. But, unbeknownst to Henry, this bull is mounted on rocket-powered skates. He gores them both to death.

And then I appear and shoot Vieira in the face. Done deal.
Tue 17/08/04 at 11:17
Regular
"Long time no see!"
After the things he's said and the time he's taken over it all, I doubt Patrick Vieira'll have such an easy 'stroll' back into Arsénal's starting eleven - no matter how much Wenger, Robert Pires and others love him...

He's gonna have to fight a bit, I reckon. Wenger has to show him some rules, that, no matter how much money he's on, or who he is, he can't just go around do exactly what he likes, when he likes.

Did you see the way Arsénal ran riot over Everton on Sunday?
It's not like they're even gonna need him, anyway!

Based on their last two games alone, I can't see anyone else standing a real chance of winning the title, this season, unfortunately. :(
Tue 17/08/04 at 00:57
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Clazon wrote:
>He's had disjointed scrag end service in the past 3 years.

Ha! that's worse than Beckhams excuse.
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:47
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Clazon wrote:

..And the qualifiers and friendlies (Turkey, etc.). Plus one great performance against France and a huge heap of English media attention.
---
The performance against France is the match I'm on about :D

Owen on the other hand was scoring consistently for England and Liverpool for the last 5 years, regardless of the opposition.

Perhaps for England...
---

Shut it you :)
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:46
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
>
> I would expect most to rate Henry as a better owning than Owens.
> ----------------
>
> On last Seasons performances, then yes, I'd agree with you.

And the season before.

> But again, what's Henry done in Internationals? :P

Comes back to your point about the team surrounding the player. Few would argue that it's Henry's completely. (Discounting the red in the WC) He's had disjointed scrag end service in the past 3 years.
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:42
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Virtuoso wrote:

> ..but that's my genuine opinion.

Fair enough.

> Before then, what had Rooney done
> that made the world sit up and take notice? One goal against Arsenal
> is all I can count.

And the qualifiers and friendlies (Turkey, etc.). Plus one great performance against France and a huge heap of English media attention. It's enough to distract a national couch manager to rate Rooney a higher priority.

> Owen on the other hand was scoring consistently for England and Liverpool for the last 5 years, regardless of the
> opposition.

Perhaps for England...
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:40
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Clazon wrote:

I would expect most to rate Henry as a better owning than Owens.
----------------

On last Seasons performances, then yes, I'd agree with you.

But again, what's Henry done in Internationals? :P
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:37
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
>
> Seems a fair comment to say when you put it that way.
> --------------
>
> Not when you take into consideration the performances of the team
> around the said individuals...

Fair enough, but it was a gulf of a seperation. Not one or 2 goals.

I would expect most to rate Henry as a better owning than Owens.
Mon 16/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Stryke wrote:
> Yep, good old loyal Vieira never wanted to go to Madrid. He never
> dicussed personal terms at all. Nope.
>
> He was too busy ironing his Arsenal bedsheets and washing his Arsenal
> carpet and making sure his wife was OK if he names all their children
> Arsenal. He's -that- loyal.
>
> Nothing to do with the money-grabbing cheat not getting 100 grand a
> week.

Of course, Vieira getting that 100,000 a wekk at the moment, oh wait, he's not.

Therefore it came down to the better club for him. He wouldn't have stayed if the answer was Real.

Besides, you know something wasn't quite right when Real make cover-up stories.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.