GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Diry Vieira stays"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 13/08/04 at 12:35
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=219498&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Vieira+to+stay+at+Arsenal[/URL]

Damn it. Well, I suppose the ref's have to use the yellow 'n' reds on someone. I just hope he doesn't cheat as much this season. Some hope.

Madrid better keep their dirty anti-Liverpool scum rich-hands off Xabi Alonso. Or...there's not much I can do.

I hate Vieira. And Madrid. But Vieira more.
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:35
Regular
[URL]http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=219498&cpid=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=Vieira+to+stay+at+Arsenal[/URL]

Damn it. Well, I suppose the ref's have to use the yellow 'n' reds on someone. I just hope he doesn't cheat as much this season. Some hope.

Madrid better keep their dirty anti-Liverpool scum rich-hands off Xabi Alonso. Or...there's not much I can do.

I hate Vieira. And Madrid. But Vieira more.
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
no one likes him. even his french mates fell out with him. u dont like him. i dont like him. madrid dont like him. camels dont like him coz he imitates their running style
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:55
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Heh Vieira makes me laugh.

"Im so commited to Arsenal so im staying..."

Is that why you have been itching to move there all season and waited until now to announce your love for Arsenal

If you love Arsenal so much why didn't you say that earlier eh Patrick instead of letting this thing drag all over summer?
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:56
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I feel sorry for Vieira.

Sorry that he never got offered as much money from Real as he wanted.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Yes you are"
At least he did stay. Unlike Owen.

Can't blame the guy for being tempted.

Still, £8m for Owen. Just a few years ago, Liverpool slapped a £60m price tag on him. Shows just how poor he's become.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:28
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
316 3055 wrote:

Still, £8m for Owen. Just a few years ago, Liverpool slapped a £60m price tag on him. Shows just how poor he's become.
----------------

No, it shows how short a time Owen had left on his contract. Real picked up on that.

If every striker was put on a a 5-year contract at the same club, I can guarantee that Owen would command one of the highest prices.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:30
Regular
"Insert Gently"
316 3055 wrote:
> At least he did stay. Unlike Owen.
>
> Can't blame the guy for being tempted.
>
> Still, £8m for Owen. Just a few years ago, Liverpool slapped a
> £60m price tag on him. Shows just how poor he's become.

Yeah forgot Real Madrid buy 'poor' players for their squad
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Yes you are"
Oh, come on guys! Owen is a shadow of his former self. He missed so many chances at Euro 2004 that, had he not been white, I'd have sworn I was watching Andy Cole!

He's never been the same since his knee injury. His pace has gone - he's fast, but not electrifying - and he pulls out of tackles.

Liverpool's tactic for the last few years has been to knock it over the top and hope he can get onto it... which he rarely does any more.

Even with a year left on his contract, he would be worth far more than £8m is he was still as good as he once was.

The only other explanation is that he just wasn't motivated at Liverpool any more. Maybe he will pick up again once he has some quality players around him. Who knows?!
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Yes you are"
Anonymous wrote:
> Yeah forgot Real Madrid buy 'poor' players for their squad

They bought Beckham, didn't they?!
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Insert Gently"
316 3055 wrote:
> Anonymous wrote:
> Yeah forgot Real Madrid buy 'poor' players for their squad
>
> They bought Beckham, didn't they?!

As much as I hate Beckham he is a world class player, well worthy of Real

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.