GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PSP to be delayed in Europe till September..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 31/01/05 at 14:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Would have quite an interesting effect on the battle. Giving Nintendo a 6 month headstart.

Will Sony let it happen? Is getting more systems out in the US really more important? Does the fact that there is not enough titles ready for launch matter?

Nintendo's launch of the DS went perfectly, and the PSPs seems to have been shrouded in misery. Ninja disks, dodgy buttons, pants battery life...
Do Sony deserve to fail? Part of me hopes so, but part of me understands the need for a bit of competition for Nintendo. I mean Nintendo didn't really do too well at supplying many decent games on the GBA! But of sodding re-releases. Then they moan at Sony going "All that's going to be on PSP are PS2 ports. {winge winge}" Part of me thinks Nintendo does need a slap, and some competition to make them pull their a***s into gear and give us a solid flow of games for a change, rather than moaning about everyone else.

But then on the other hand, there's a part of me which will always love Nintendo, and doesn't want to see them get a whooping again from Sony. Time will tell which'll turn out to be the most popular. My moneys on the DS, cos I'm gonna buy at least two. One for me, and one for the misses on her birthday. Hope that Doctor game comes out, cos she'd love it, but I don't hold much hope for it coming out anywhere other than Japan. :(

Anyways, delayed PSP! Oh yer. Let it be so!

:)
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"serenity now!"
Others don't come out with it consistently like you and Top Score do. Look at your last ten posts. Every single one in the Nintendo forum, yet you claim not to like the company and its products.

You were only warned because at least you didn't create another topic today.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:38
Regular
"and PC user"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Typing "sooooo" just completly nullifies any of your
> arguments.
>
> Back to propping up Top Scores left ass cheek for you, me thinks.

Like that one. Why has Tiltawhirl not been warned or banned?

cause the regime don’t like it.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:41
Regular
"serenity now!"
As I said to Top Score, yours and his posts are intended to provoke so you shouldn't be surprised when someone bites.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:42
Regular
"and PC user"
FinalFantasyFanatic
"asspirations"
Regular stats
Today at 3.18PM
How do you lick your own ass, T?
I've tried and tried, but no luck.

Is it something to do with the Lexus?

There's another for TopScore05 in the other thread. FinalFantasyFanatic should be warned or banned for that.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:43
Regular
"and PC user"
phi11ip
"I > YOU"
Regular stats
Today at 2.56PM
I'm quite scared that he's able to compare the two.

Out of interest TS, what did plumbers ass taste like?

And another one aimed at Topscore05. phi11ip should face a warning or ban for that.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:44
Regular
"serenity now!"
See below.

If you poke a monkey with a stick, don't be surprised to get poop thrown in your face.

You're coming into the Nintendo forum to slate it, and you've done it so much now that the regulars there are defending themselves. I'm not gonna hand out warnings for that.
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:44
Regular
"'ahh a nice sweety!"
Miserableman wrote:
>
> This isn't a war, and as much as I know some people here yearn to, we
> don't have to lay our lives on the line for a company that
> manufactures electronic toys. The only difference between DS vs PSP
> and Ford vs Volkswagon is that the latter doesn't feature rabid
> Nintendo fanboys such as yourself. If you're prepared to forsake all
> the great games that will inevitably come out on the PSP for a bit of
> playground-cred, then you're no better than Top Score. Personally I'd
> rather actually wait and see which console has the best games before
> I buy either, both or most likely, neither.

Right! For a start get back in your pram, mong!
This WILL be a battle between 2 companies. Who said anyone has to lay their life on the line for them? This will be a battle and it will be a deciding battle in the handheld market!
So what who comes out on top, all I'm saying is i'd rather it was Nintendo! That doesn't make me a 'rabid fanboy'.
You can do what you like in the way of waiting and seeing! Thats your decision. Personally I wont be getting either, I hate handhelds!
Mon 31/01/05 at 15:53
Regular
"and PC user"
Lets just hope Nintendo can win the battle, afterall they are the only "true" games company. And with the next version of Mario in the design house right now, things are looking up for the DS.

(that should do the job)
Mon 31/01/05 at 16:05
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cao wrote:
> Yeah, but the Sony big titles actually improve and/or differ from
> their predecessors, whereas Mario...

Ahaha.
Mon 31/01/05 at 16:12
Regular
"and PC user"
smv wrote:
> See below.
>
> If you poke a monkey with a stick, don't be surprised to get poop
> thrown in your face.
>
> You're coming into the Nintendo forum to slate it, and you've done it
> so much now that the regulars there are defending themselves. I'm not
> gonna hand out warnings for that.

Yea, but in some cases they have thrown the mud in response to good genuine posts, before any arguments have even started, plus the fact when certain members are confronted with facts, they easily forget their internet "manners", and can resort to mud throwing in direct response.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.