GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win the title?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 15:32
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Im gonna say Utd for the title, even though I think Chelsea and Arsenal will beat them.

I'll go Liverpool for the 4th spot.

Crystal Palace, Norwich and West Brom for the drop.

Birmingham will be this years surprise package.

What do you think?
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:22
Regular
His knowledge is summed up by "i fink rudd is gud cos he scors goals as gud as contana"
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:21
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Stryke wrote:

You have the worst spelling and arguments I've ever seen on this site. Please be quiet.
-----------------

Now now Stryke, he's the "Supreme Football Expert", he knows his stuff.
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:18
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Vampyr wrote:
> grrreat

You eating Frosties or summat?
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:09
Regular
You have the worst spelling and arguments I've ever seen on this site. Please be quiet.
Thu 12/08/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
other than one poor season and a poor match against arsenal there is no reason to beileive united are on the decline. last time there was a trophyless season we won the league the next and the time before that there was a trophyless season we did the treble. but that is history. fair enuff that fergie aint made any grrreat signings, but that aint to say we can win. last seaon ARSEene only bought 1 good player in reyes, but he cant perform in england. anyway the point is he bought one player and went unbeaten in league. i aint sayin uinited can do that but u all shouldn be kwik to write them off.

y u all think liverpool god now? they played one proper match with mr. spain in charge. aginst some rubbish team.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:03
Regular
Johnson wrote:
> What do you think?

Carlisle will romp it.
Wed 11/08/04 at 19:12
Regular
"Baros!!!"
1st - Arsenal
2nd - Chelsea
3rd - Liverpool
4th - Man Utd
5th - Villa
6th - Middlesborough
7th - Newcastle
8th - Spurs
9th - Blues
10th - Southampton
11th - Charlton
12th - Fulham
13th - Blackburn
14th - Man City
15th - Bolton
16th - WBA
17th - Norwich
18th - Everton
19th - Portsmouth
20th - Palace
Wed 11/08/04 at 18:01
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
1st/2nd - Arsenal/Chelsea - If Vieira stays I think Arsenal'll win it, otherwise it'll probably fall Chelsea's way.

3rd/4th - Liverpool/Man U - With Newcastle up behind, they'll be tailing all the way but just be piped by Utd.

Anyway, if I had to predict, it'd be:

1st - Chelsea
2nd - Arsenal
3rd - Liverpool
4th - Man Utd
5th - Newcastle
6th - Middlesborough
7th - Birmingham
8th - Villa
9th - Spurs
10th - Southampton
11th - Charlton
12th - Fulham
13th - Blackburn
14th - Everton
15th - Portsmouth
16th - Man City
17th - Crystal Palace
18th - Bolton
19th - Norwich
20th - West Brom
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:59
Regular
Man Utd are on the decline and Liverpool are on the ascent, true. But there's still a helluva gap to close. And we've got to do it without Mikey, by the looks of it.
Wed 11/08/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Stryke wrote:
> 1st - Chelsea
> 2nd - Arsenal
> 3rd/4th - Liverpool/Man Utd (can't decide)
>
> Newcastle/Villa/Boro/Charlton/Brum City fight for 5th place.
>
> Relegated: West Brom, Crystal Palace, Everton. I've got a feeling
> Norwich are good enough to do a Pompey.

Agreed with most of that, but i think Man Utd will finish 4th this season, esp if they play the same as they did against Arsenal, I know they didn't have their strongest XI but I dont think they will a good season...

Newcastle for 5th

Boro/Villa for 6th

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.