GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who will win the title?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/08/04 at 15:32
Regular
"a.k.a King"
Im gonna say Utd for the title, even though I think Chelsea and Arsenal will beat them.

I'll go Liverpool for the 4th spot.

Crystal Palace, Norwich and West Brom for the drop.

Birmingham will be this years surprise package.

What do you think?
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:30
Regular
Nah, prefer Baros. Have done for ages. And it's done, I'm all Baros-ed up. Even if Mikey does stay, which he won't, he's lost my respect.
Fri 13/08/04 at 10:04
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
no not 6. sneaky with the shirt thing. but dont you wanna get one with sissy on the back?
Fri 13/08/04 at 10:03
Regular
About 6. Now, I wash my hands of you. I'm going into town to see if my mate at JJB can sneakily replace my new Owen 10 shirt with a Baros 5 shirt.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
how old do you think i am?
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:54
Regular
You've been up since 6 o'clock typing that paragraph, haven't you? With mummy looking over your shoulder and pointing out where the commas should be while kindly wiping the drool from your chin. Back to your burrow with you.
Fri 13/08/04 at 09:33
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Stryke wrote:
> His knowledge is summed up by "i fink rudd is gud cos he scors
> goals as gud as contana"

actually i THINK RUUD is GOOD BECAUSE he SCORES goals that are skillful. he may also score plenty of tap ins, but that is not a bad thing. Another GOOD quality is that he holds the ball up well, allowing support from the midfield to come forward.

and yes ashman i was eating frosties.

all spelt correct.

and not edited either. ha
Thu 12/08/04 at 20:25
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Unfortunately, I can't see Man United winning the title back, this season. And, maybe not in the next one (unless, something drastically changes...).

With the talented youngsters they had on show on Sunday - and the fact Wenger may actually PLAY Jermaine Pennant this season, with Parlour and Wiltord gone - Arsénal seem to have that strength and depth I've always critisized them for not having before.

Chelsea looked bloody good on Zola's one-off Stamford Bridge return also, I must admit. Mourinho is actually a smart man. If he can find the great consistency within his starting-eleven Claudio Ranieri couldn't, then they could go on to better themselves this season.

Liverpool and Newcastle could also do well, but... I still think another decent Title-challenge is still 2-years-away (at least) for both sides.

It's funny how thoughts can change within the space of a few days... :P
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
It needed 2 to tango; he definetely wasn't up to standard in the art of banter ;)
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:28
Regular
Banter.
Thu 12/08/04 at 14:26
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Worser still, he actually challenged me to an "intellectual duel of football" once.

He asked me who some person played for, I think it was Damasteeyoni (totally stupid name), and I said I don't know the exact club, but he plays in France.

He says "Wrong! He plays for St Etienne!!11!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.