GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NDS or PSP - Which will you get???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 18:10
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
The Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable are coming out soon, so which will you get. I've decided on the DS because of it's great featres; Touch screen, voice activation, PictoChat, wireless multiplayer gameplay etc. The PSP may have slightly better graphics but I, personaly, don't think it's as good. So what do you think?
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:42
Regular
"tokyo police club"
DS all the way.

It's Nintendo, for crying out loud.

'do you want to go down the same roads faster, or do you wnat to go down different, new roads?'
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:31
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
I'm not quite sure how much they'll be, I heard the NDS will be around £100 and the PSP will be around £200... but I might be wrong.
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:18
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Whats the price of them going to be of both?
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:16
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
They both sound great and I'll be getting both.
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The DS is front runner for me at the moment, just looks a new and different experience. PSP is just a toned down PS2 in your pocket, and while that's all well and good, it'll be too expensive for my liking.
Tue 10/08/04 at 18:10
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
The Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable are coming out soon, so which will you get. I've decided on the DS because of it's great featres; Touch screen, voice activation, PictoChat, wireless multiplayer gameplay etc. The PSP may have slightly better graphics but I, personaly, don't think it's as good. So what do you think?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.