GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NDS or PSP - Which will you get???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 10/08/04 at 18:10
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
The Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable are coming out soon, so which will you get. I've decided on the DS because of it's great featres; Touch screen, voice activation, PictoChat, wireless multiplayer gameplay etc. The PSP may have slightly better graphics but I, personaly, don't think it's as good. So what do you think?
Thu 12/08/04 at 13:08
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
I didn't even know you could watch films on a PSP. Are they bringing films onto UMD's then?
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:11
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Johnson wrote:
> DS. Looks great and after reading Rickoss report on the DS, it will
> have great games. I don't really care about watching films, I'll
> strain my eyes staring at a tiny screen. DS for me.

Hell i wont get anything unless i can sort out a job lol.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:02
Regular
"a.k.a King"
DS. Looks great and after reading Rickoss report on the DS, it will have great games. I don't really care about watching films, I'll strain my eyes staring at a tiny screen. DS for me.
Wed 11/08/04 at 22:00
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Roller_Coaster_Dude! wrote:
> OK Froszy, I can see what you're saying. But which one do you think
> look better at the moment. (Featres, looks, games etc).

I cant really say, but i prefer sonys due to the fact its design (yes i am shallow) i feel nintendo with two screens is to hardcore gamer for me i want to be able to do other things with it as well, like wach films.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:04
Regular
"~DPG~"
At the moment the PSP is my favorite because it just boasts more features, although i will miss Mario...Aw! Heck, ill get em both.
Wed 11/08/04 at 21:00
Regular
DS. I'm not paying more than a home console for a portable one.

I'm also never going to want to watch a DVD on a tiny screen on a bus.
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:15
Regular
"8==="
Neither until I see some seriously good FPS action available for link-up.
Wed 11/08/04 at 20:12
"Is U Is Or Is U Ain"
OK Froszy, I can see what you're saying. But which one do you think look better at the moment. (Featres, looks, games etc).
Tue 10/08/04 at 22:17
Regular
"ProGolfer"
I might not get one on release wait a while wait for the first price drop then see what me mates have got try itout see what ames are out or coming out. Dont really want to jump in to one boat just yet.
Tue 10/08/04 at 21:44
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Definately Nintendo as you cant really go wrong with them

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.