GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hei-Den-Rich"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or however you spell the muppets name.

Oh goody the man that couldn't get his small brain around the rules of an inter-gender match is coming back to the WWE, because you know we don't have nearly enough big 6'5+ botching monsters as it is.

Why have they stuck Heyman with him? Seems a bit below him. Ah well he can't be any worse then when he made his debut and it'll be fun watching him botch his way through his matches, let the comedy ensue
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:14
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> *lmao*
>
> it must look funny to botch throwing a chair, maybe just forgetting
> to let go and clobbering yourself in the shins with it :)

Or throwing it at a wall and missing the wall :-s
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:18
Regular
"you've got a beard"
... did you ever see "The Young Ones" when vyvian tried to throw the tv through the window and it just bounced off the glass? :)
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:20
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> ... did you ever see "The Young Ones" when vyvian tried to
> throw the tv through the window and it just bounced off the glass? :)

Hee, classic. It's a good job Vince never watched the young ones as I'm sure we'd have a Vyvian gimmick by now. Then again, would that really be worse than yet another evil foreigner?
Wed 08/09/04 at 00:58
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
I thought Heyman was gone for GOOD!!!!
For GOOD!!!!
Wed 08/09/04 at 01:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Heyman is far too valuable to ever be gone for good. the man has awsome vision and just seems to know the perfect mixture for a good wrestling show.
Wed 08/09/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Which makes you wonder what on earth he's doing at WWE and with Hei-botch-rate
Sat 11/09/04 at 21:40
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
Now, he's targeted Cole and Tazz. (Cole, mostly.) But, could Heyman STILL have a grudge against Tazz for what happened b4 survivor-series '01?
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And if he does Tazz would just slap the walking botching machine into the tazzmission and choke the muppet to death :-D

E-C-F'N-W
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:17
Regular
TAZZMISSION!! Aw, that move rules, I used to do it to everyone at school, t'was my favourite move :D
Sun 12/09/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
*wipes tear from eye* Oh ECW why did you have to fold? You were so much better then the WWE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.