GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hei-Den-Rich"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or however you spell the muppets name.

Oh goody the man that couldn't get his small brain around the rules of an inter-gender match is coming back to the WWE, because you know we don't have nearly enough big 6'5+ botching monsters as it is.

Why have they stuck Heyman with him? Seems a bit below him. Ah well he can't be any worse then when he made his debut and it'll be fun watching him botch his way through his matches, let the comedy ensue
Mon 09/08/04 at 08:49
Regular
"..."
DW wrote:
> Very_Metal wrote:
> if he goes to OVW again and then comes back one more time..
> would that make it a "3rd Reich"?
>
>
> i'll get my coat...
>
> Don't bother...just go. ;c)

I'd rather Homer-rich left the WWE than VM leave this baord...
Mon 09/08/04 at 09:34
Regular
"you've got a beard"
thanks cong man, but he WAS just kidding... i think ;)

and to be fair, it was an AWFUL gag :)
Wed 11/08/04 at 14:27
Regular
Taken from NODQ.com:

"Producer of the vignettes that have been airing on SmackDown, Paul Heyman had been pleading with management to refrain from booking John Heidenreich in a televised match until after Summerslam. Although Heidenreich is still set to feud with Undertaker, Heyman is noticeably concerned that his new "protege" will not get over very well due to his sub-par in-ring skills."

Looks like Paul Heyman thinks he's crap too :P
Wed 11/08/04 at 15:09
Regular
"..."
Lipe wrote:

> Looks like Paul Heyman thinks he's crap too :P

Well, Heyman does know talent and he usually finds a way of getting people over, even if they are as bad in the ring as Justin Credible, as talentless on the microphone as Jerry Lynn or just plain ugly like Super Crazy. So if Heyman says he won't get over, we KNOW he won't get over...
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
It's a shame really because i did see a wrestling documentary the other day with him in it when he was trying to get a deal and he did seem a nice person. Just a shame he's a crap wrestler, i mean during the documentary he botched a routine leg drop for god sake
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:48
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> It's a shame really because i did see a wrestling documentary the
> other day with him in it when he was trying to get a deal and he did
> seem a nice person. Just a shame he's a crap wrestler, i mean during
> the documentary he botched a routine leg drop for god sake.

Hee hee...now that's funny. I mean, how much talent, skill and athletacism does it actually take to do a leg-drop? Come on, think about it, Hulk Hogan can do it, the Big Show can do it. There was a point where I thought Nathan Jones would go down in history as being the single most woefully abysmal wrestler I ever would see enter a WWE rign, but quite honestly, John Heidenrich makes the aforementioned Aussie convict look like Chris Benoit...
Fri 13/08/04 at 12:50
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Nathan Jones was actually his tag partner so i think that can go down in history as the most botching tag team in history.

I can do a flipping leg drop and not had any wrestling training whatsoever. Just bloomin drop down with your leg outstretched and give the guy some room underneath so you don't go crushing his throat
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:16
Regular
Watch his promo from this weeks Smackdown. I must say, they're working wonders with these Heidenreich promos.

The Summerslam adverts are decent too.

Eddie's, Eugene & Regal's and Batista's are pretty good. Stacy's is meh, HHH's is meh and Tajiri's is mediocre. ;c)
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:34
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
DW wrote:
> Watch his promo from this weeks Smackdown. I must say, they're working
> wonders with these Heidenreich promos.
>
> The Summerslam adverts are decent too.
>
> Eddie's, Eugene & Regal's and Batista's are pretty good. Stacy's
> is meh, HHH's is meh and Tajiri's is mediocre. ;c)

i love eugene & regals one...stop drop and roll.
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:47
Regular
"..."
DW wrote:
> Watch his promo from this weeks Smackdown. I must say, they're working
> wonders with these Heidenreich promos.

Yes, but the point is, all the good will be undone as soon as he steps back in the ring and kills all his own heat. I actually feel sorry for this guy being fed to the Undertaker though, can you imagine what life will be like for him if botches something on infamous lockeroom bully Mr.Calloway?
>
> The Summerslam adverts are decent too.
>
> Eddie's, Eugene & Regal's and Batista's are pretty good. Stacy's
> is meh, HHH's is meh and Tajiri's is mediocre. ;c)

I've only seen the Stacy and Eddie ones. Eddie's made me laugh, it's all in the facial expressions...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.