GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hei-Den-Rich"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or however you spell the muppets name.

Oh goody the man that couldn't get his small brain around the rules of an inter-gender match is coming back to the WWE, because you know we don't have nearly enough big 6'5+ botching monsters as it is.

Why have they stuck Heyman with him? Seems a bit below him. Ah well he can't be any worse then when he made his debut and it'll be fun watching him botch his way through his matches, let the comedy ensue
Fri 13/08/04 at 13:50
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
not seen the eddie one. and its not on the summerslam site yet.
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:10
Regular
"you've got a beard"
lalakersrule wrote:
> It's a shame really because i did see a wrestling documentary the
> other day with him in it when he was trying to get a deal and he did
> seem a nice person. Just a shame he's a crap wrestler, i mean during
> the documentary he botched a routine leg drop for god sake

f**ksocks.
i wanted to see that. it's wrestling week on the biography channel at the moment. The Hulk Hogan one is pretty good...
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yea that's what i was talking about, missed the Hogan one and already seen the Foley and Austin ones. Don't think i've seen the Rock one that is on tonight
Fri 13/08/04 at 15:26
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> lalakersrule wrote:
> It's a shame really because i did see a wrestling documentary the
> other day with him in it when he was trying to get a deal and he did
> seem a nice person. Just a shame he's a crap wrestler, i mean during
> the documentary he botched a routine leg drop for god sake
>
> f**ksocks.
> i wanted to see that. it's wrestling week on the biography channel at
> the moment. The Hulk Hogan one is pretty good...

Didn't know that. Lucy is off work and she just rang me to tell me that a Mick Foley one is on. Darn and blast for being at work...
Fri 13/08/04 at 17:43
Regular
"you've got a beard"
whereabouts do you live cong??
Tue 24/08/04 at 10:01
Regular
"..."
Very_Metal wrote:
> whereabouts do you live cong??

Peterborough.

Getting back to the subject. Heidenrich is reported to have thrown a fit backstage after a match with Scotty 2 Hotty, where John botched a couple of moves (shock). Apparently he did a lot of cursing and 're-arranged' some furniture. Management were said to have taken a very dim view of this. Hopefully, they'll teach Heidenrich one thing over the coming weeks, where the door is for a start.
Tue 24/08/04 at 11:54
Regular
"you've got a beard"
aaaah ok, i wasn't sure if you were UK or US.
not that it matters really, just curious :)

i managed to get that BodySlam! documentary on tape and it's true, Heidenreich comes over as a really cool person, it's a shame he can't his s**t together in the ring :(
don't see how smashing stuff up will help though. maybe he should by himself a training ring, whack it in his garden and just train!!!
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Wonder if he managed to botch chucking some chairs around as well :-D
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:08
Regular
"..."
lalakersrule wrote:
> Wonder if he managed to botch chucking some chairs around as well :-D

Lol! Wouldn't surprise me at all.
Tue 24/08/04 at 12:09
Regular
"you've got a beard"
*lmao*

it must look funny to botch throwing a chair, maybe just forgetting to let go and clobbering yourself in the shins with it :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.