GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hei-Den-Rich"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 07/08/04 at 22:38
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Or however you spell the muppets name.

Oh goody the man that couldn't get his small brain around the rules of an inter-gender match is coming back to the WWE, because you know we don't have nearly enough big 6'5+ botching monsters as it is.

Why have they stuck Heyman with him? Seems a bit below him. Ah well he can't be any worse then when he made his debut and it'll be fun watching him botch his way through his matches, let the comedy ensue
Tue 14/09/04 at 19:35
Regular
"you've got a beard"
the little part of me that gave you credit? :P
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Simply British"
Who said it was going to be easy.
Tue 14/09/04 at 17:25
Regular
"you've got a beard"
christ that was hard work...
Tue 14/09/04 at 14:25
Regular
"Simply British"
Yeah whatever, I can see your point.
Tue 14/09/04 at 01:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
British Bulldog wrote:
> I only insult when insults are due.

how was an insult due then?
i only pointed out a flaw in your argument.

> Have you read Mick Foley's
> biography then you read he started wrestling in his backyard.

ok, you're FINALLY getting this, "he started wrestling in his backyard". correct.

> there are idiots who make it look bad for the rest but some do come
> from that background and do make a name for themselves.

*sigh*
no, no, NO. "Backyard wrestling" is (again) mainly teenagers hitting each other with light sticks or other household things, usually on a trampoline or something. this is not, i repeat, NOT the same as learning to wrestle in the locale of your back yard.
no-one from what we know as "backyard wrestling" (that's the teenagers again, ok?) has ever been a success from it.

please note: if you fail to get it this time, i'm giving up..
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Simply British"
I only insult when insults are due. Have you read Mick Foley's biography then you read he started wrestling in his backyard. I agree there are idiots who make it look bad for the rest but some do come from that background and do make a name for themselves.
Mon 13/09/04 at 19:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
British Bulldog wrote:
> To the remarks from Very_(soft)metal

worst. insult. ever.

> on the comments of back yard
> wrestling being a joke I simply disagree.

then you're wrong :P

> Yes nowadys wrestlers come
> from well know stables from the likes of Dean Melenko, and Shawn
> Micheals. But when you compere wrestling nowadays to say 10 20 years
> ago it is simply different. If you have read autobiographys from the
> likes of Mick Foley or Terry Funk and even Ric Flair they all started
> from what you call back yard wrestling, and look at them they are
> legends in there own right.

i agree, they ARE legends, but they didn't come from the backyard wrestling scene. i've explained this already, there's a difference between learning to wrestle in a backyard, and backyard wrestling. The former is a good idea, and the way many of the older guys started out. The latter is a bunch of cretinous teenagers hitting each other with bins.

don't make me explain it again, and don't throw insults around just because someone disagrees with you, it's pitiful.
Mon 13/09/04 at 16:27
Regular
"Simply British"
To the remarks from Very_(soft)metal on the comments of back yard wrestling being a joke I simply disagree. Yes nowadys wrestlers come from well know stables from the likes of Dean Melenko, and Shawn Micheals. But when you compere wrestling nowadays to say 10 20 years ago it is simply different. If you have read autobiographys from the likes of Mick Foley or Terry Funk and even Ric Flair they all started from what you call back yard wrestling, and look at them they are legends in there own right.
Sun 12/09/04 at 23:24
Regular
"you've got a beard"
British Bulldog wrote:
> playing back garden wrestling helps

*explodes with laughter*

that.... was the single most stupid thing i've ever heard. The Hardys did NOT start in some crappy backyard outfit, they practiced the PROPER way of wrestling in their yard sure, and went on to run a whole territory i believe, but to refer to it as "playing back garden wrestling" is laughable. The Back yard stuff you probably refer to involves a bunch of amateurs doing unsafe moves in an unsafe manner in unsafe conditions. i guarantee, you walk into ANY wrestling school spouting about your backyard credibility and you'll be laughed right back out the door.
Sun 12/09/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Simply British"
But when you do get bigger wrestlers not all are built like brick crap houses. Randy Orton is tall but compered to the likes of HHH he is tiny.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.