GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vieira's off to Real Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im listening to the Man Utd v PSV Commentry on Talk Sport and they have just announced that a national radio station in Spain says that Arsenal and Real Madrid have agreed £23.1 million (35 mill Euros) deal for Patrick Vieira and that Arsenal have asked for a few more days so that they can sign Maniche as his replacement.

I know we have heard alot about this story but the Talk Sport commentators are adament that this story is more than likely true, ive checked alot of sport websites but cannot see anything on this but seeing as though it is breaking news, we shall see.......
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:16
Regular
Lil Bro wrote:
> I would absolutely love it if this caused a chain reaction.

what keanu Reeves signs for arsenal?

Now where's that coat......must have left it in the taxi!
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:14
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lil Bro wrote:

I would absolutely love it if this caused a chain reaction.
--------------

Nothing to do with you supporting Spurs, of course ;)
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:10
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I would absolutely love it if this caused a chain reaction.
Tue 03/08/04 at 23:58
Regular
Viera will be a huge loss. Irreplacable. Thats not a word used lightly. They will lose their link player, and their most trusted and inspiring player. They all know his game and capabilities, you have to wonder if anyone how ever good can gel into his role quick enough. Be interesting if it happens.

AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT TILL I SEE IT BEING SAID BY WENGER or at least on the arsewebsite.

Huge loss. Could really cost them a shot at the title if it happens. the most interesting thing is we will see what Edu and Gilberto are made off. Whether they are any good, or just carried by Viera. SAme will go for the defence when not shielded by the best in the world.
Tue 03/08/04 at 23:34
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
While this is undoubtedly good news for the rest of the Premiership, I can't help thinking back to the other times that Arsenal "would now begin on the downward spiral", only for them to prove us all wrong again.

Pop this thread about 10 games into the season :D
Tue 03/08/04 at 23:33
Regular
Nice little profit there for arsenal, although was expecting closer to 30

Porto president has said Porto aint selling any more players so will be interesting to see who they replace him with.

Hopefully be similar to when they lost petit and overmars and won nothing the next season!
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:59
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Maniche is good but he's no Vieira.

If Arsenal have sold Vieira then they have done similar to what United did with Beckham but I can only think Vieira wanted to leave rather than Arsenal wanting to sell him.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:51
Regular
I don't want Maniche however good he may be but until something is annouced Vieira is still an Arsenal player.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:18
Regular
If it is true, this fills me with the sort of happiness associated with little bunny rabbits, meadows, sunshine and chocolate.

Maniche for ever.
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:16
Regular
It is on Sky Sports, this is the same radio station that broke the news of Beckham's transfer and has close links to Real Madrid. With the first transfer deadline for the Champions League on Thursday, it should move very quickly if true.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.