GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vieira's off to Real Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im listening to the Man Utd v PSV Commentry on Talk Sport and they have just announced that a national radio station in Spain says that Arsenal and Real Madrid have agreed £23.1 million (35 mill Euros) deal for Patrick Vieira and that Arsenal have asked for a few more days so that they can sign Maniche as his replacement.

I know we have heard alot about this story but the Talk Sport commentators are adament that this story is more than likely true, ive checked alot of sport websites but cannot see anything on this but seeing as though it is breaking news, we shall see.......
Wed 04/08/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Ronaldinho? Yes. Most definitley!

Patrick Vieira? I suppose so. With his controversial derby displays, anyway, my eyes are always open when United visit Highbury...

David Beckham? No way, José!! The whole country's better off without him - he still hits the front-pages regulalry enough anyway, for anyone who's missing him.

:I
Wed 04/08/04 at 15:09
Regular
"I like cheese"
Even as a Liverpool fan I'll be sad to see him go. To have one of the best midfielders in the World playing in, and supposedly enjoying, the Premiership is an honour...and I think the league would be a much more exciting place if players like Beckham and Vieira had stayed, and guys like Ronaldinho had moved here.
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:40
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It all seems to be happening now, and I can't believe it.

Has Vieira ever actually said he wanted to leave Highbury??

I can't see what would make him even want to consider it... I mean, surely, he's got it made better than he ever could have it at Real, right now, hasn't he?

Just because a club is interested in signing a player it doesn't mean they are actually going to sign him - however, that clearly doesn't apply to Real Madrid, now, does it! :P
(Still, if they don't offer him enough money, or he suddenly says 'no', the deal could still fall to pieces - and Real would have their first summer in years where not even one big-name 'superstar' has signed for them).
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:23
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
...Yet, Vieira's still a better player than he is.
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:23
Regular
I dont think i've ever seen vieira's name spelt wrong that many times in one paragraph!
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:13
Regular
Maniche has more letters in his name than Viera. He has more hair than Viera. He always has a cleaner shirt than Viera. He is more Portuguese than Viera. He's won more Champions League medals than Viera. He's played for Porto more times than Viera. He's got further in Euro 2004 than Viera. He's called Nuno, and Viera isn't.

Can't you see why he's better? ;)
Wed 04/08/04 at 14:02
Who could replace Vieira?

Maniche would probably be the best bet. Nobody else for sale could do it, apart from possibly Ballack, who would cost a hell of a lot as well. Pirlo or Gattuso ain't bad either but I don't think they'd be for sale.
Wed 04/08/04 at 11:00
Regular
Ah crap, very bad news. Even if Maniche does come to Arsenal he's no Viera as someone has already said, Viera was the key element in Arsenal's midfield. Wenger better buy someone good, someone real good.
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:55
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Lil Bro wrote:
>
> I would absolutely love it if this caused a chain reaction.
> --------------
>
> Nothing to do with you supporting Spurs, of course ;)

NO!!!!!!

^o)

But I would love it if Wenger left 'cos the board wouldn't give him enough money to fund Viera's stay. Then Henry leaving cos Wenger was the best manager they had ever let go. The Sol 'Judas' Campbell leaving and coming back to Spurs, just to p!ss Arsenal off.

Ah well, back to my dreaming.
Wed 04/08/04 at 00:52
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> AND I DON'T BELIEVE IT TILL I SEE IT BEING SAID BY WENGER

ARSEne "i did not zee it" Wenger confirm the transfer?!!

Well, if he did, no doubt wenger would say how he wasnt that good anyway and that he sold him as he was getting old or somthing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.