GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vieira's off to Real Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im listening to the Man Utd v PSV Commentry on Talk Sport and they have just announced that a national radio station in Spain says that Arsenal and Real Madrid have agreed £23.1 million (35 mill Euros) deal for Patrick Vieira and that Arsenal have asked for a few more days so that they can sign Maniche as his replacement.

I know we have heard alot about this story but the Talk Sport commentators are adament that this story is more than likely true, ive checked alot of sport websites but cannot see anything on this but seeing as though it is breaking news, we shall see.......
Thu 05/08/04 at 20:04
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Sol 'Judas' Campbell

Good thing he left the dark side when he did, eh?
:P

Still not confirmed? Didn't think so. I have a lot of faith that he will stay at Arsenal. I'm sure David Dean and Peter whatever will do everything they can to ensure he stays and they're the big 2 financial factors and it's obvious the players and Wenger will do their all.

However I have 2 complaints with the general way this thread has been going:

1) The infuriating amount of times the name "Vieira" has been mis-spelt.

2) The way in which people keep going on about how DA PLAYER WHO CUMS IN WONT BE ABLE 2 REPLACE VIE(I)RA !111!!!!111!1.
*ahem*
Well he only has to replace him in position and style. Not in character or as captain.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:26
Regular
viera you lose your spine. No true gunner would seriously mind viera leaving.

it would be like me claiming i'd love lampard and terry to leave.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:18
Regular
I'm an Arsenal fan. I don't mind if Veira goes, If it was Henry I would certainly be very angry about it.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:12
Regular
It is cheap when you consider that he is one of the best defensive midfielders in the world and he is only 28 and he also has very many other qualities apart from his footballing skills.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:04
Regular
Cheap. I don't call 24 million cheap.
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:00
Regular
Im an Arsenal fan and I'm not at all happy that his going. Also I feel Real have got him on the cheap it would be better if he went for £30 million or more.

Another thing that annoys me is that it seems every other team in the world is like a feeder club for Real Madrid. Yeah you go and develop a player from when his a youngster and then when he is at his peak at around the age of 27 they come and buy him. Sometimes with money they dont have. This is not how football clubs should be run. And then what happens after this they go on and win the Champions League with a team full of mecenaries.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:58
Regular
"Baros!!!"
It'll be hard to replace Viera and they will miss him. The only player I can think of that would come close is Steven Gerrard and there is no way he'll leave Liverpool.

Real Madrid have bought a quality player and it will be interesting to see when he plays against Ronaldinho.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:48
Regular
Vieira will probably be better than David Beckham, I'm sure of that. Beckham played terrible in his first season at Real Madrid, I'm not suprise that he was almost got sack.
Wed 04/08/04 at 18:02
Regular
Like I care how you spell his name. He may be an awesome midfielder, but he's still a cheat and I'll be glad to have him out of the country.

But that's mainly because Maniche shall light up the Premiership.
Wed 04/08/04 at 15:56
Regular
"I like cheese"
Heh, I've always thought that United's disappointing performance last year was down to Beckham leaving...whether he was as good as he was made out to be is debateable, but I think they missed his general presence...

That's the uneducated and easy view to take though, I guess. :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.