GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Vieira's off to Real Madrid"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Im listening to the Man Utd v PSV Commentry on Talk Sport and they have just announced that a national radio station in Spain says that Arsenal and Real Madrid have agreed £23.1 million (35 mill Euros) deal for Patrick Vieira and that Arsenal have asked for a few more days so that they can sign Maniche as his replacement.

I know we have heard alot about this story but the Talk Sport commentators are adament that this story is more than likely true, ive checked alot of sport websites but cannot see anything on this but seeing as though it is breaking news, we shall see.......
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:48
Regular
Then Marcus Bent can destroy them, I don't care. Arsenal need to be taught that they can't cheat their way to another unbeaten run.
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:44
Regular
He's injured..
Mon 09/08/04 at 17:06
Regular
Rooney shall destroy them.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:57
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
They have Everton I think.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:38
Regular
I'd love to see Arsenal lose the opening game of the season. Don't care if it's against Norwich or someone like that. Helveg can score with a screamer.
Mon 09/08/04 at 16:23
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Arsenal.com - "You win some. You draw some."

What cocky little bas thought that up?
Mon 09/08/04 at 15:36
Regular
Apparently Pires said good luck to Pat but look what he said in reply to the "reports".
Sorry copy and pasting doesn't seem to work go check it out when it's on skysports.com or football365.com whenever they get it on if you don't want to go to the Arsenal.com site.
Sat 07/08/04 at 05:29
Regular
So you think we really want some Argentinian youngster to replace Vieira?
And apparently Perez made a few "comments" to the Daily Tripe
Fri 06/08/04 at 09:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Vieira's staying.
He just is.

:|
Fri 06/08/04 at 09:50
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/3540846.stm[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.