GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scholes has retired from international football."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 03/08/04 at 14:39
Regular
WTF? He's still got a good 5 years in him. He's given no reason as to why as of yet.

EDIT: I bet Fergie had a big part to play in this.
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
We all know Robbo beats Kirlkland hands down.
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:32
Regular
You tell 'em Ant :)
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
Ahhh Matty, one of my fav players when he was at Spurs, a real genius for me. One of the players I looked up to when he was with us. Real pace and a great cross. We shouldn't have let him go, look at our left winger problem now!
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:31
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lil Bro wrote:
> Kirkland! ahahahahah
>
> Robinson is a mile better, and he isn't injured every other game.

Robinson! ahahahahah
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:28
Regular
†hë_Çøñg_Mðñ wrote:
> I'd give Matthew Etherington
> of West Ham a go.

--

Yeah, because that'll happen.

Joe Cole is the pefect player for that Gazza role. You don't need an orthodox left-winger. You've already got an orthodox right-winger, and he's rubbish. Just play a flat 3 with Lampard, Gerrard and Beckham (even though I don't rate him) and Joe Cole between the midfield and strikers. It'd work. Maybe. My faith in Joey Cole shall prevail.
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:26
Regular
"..."
Stryke wrote:
> Stevie can do that job quite nicely. Frank play the attacking
> midfielder, slightly to the left, Beckham on the right poncing about
> doing nowt like he normally does, and Joe Cole plays the Totti-type
> role.

Joe Cole's first touch is not good enough to play international football. He's great if you actually WANT a guy in there to specifically lose the ball though. Gerrard and Lamps in the centre for me, and find someone to play orthodox left-wing. With the lack of anyone at the top level to do the job, I'd give Matthew Etherington of West Ham a go.
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:19
Regular
I'll ridicule your opinion, because I want to. Now shut up and go away if you can't banter.
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:18
Regular
Stevie can do that job quite nicely. Frank play the attacking midfielder, slightly to the left, Beckham on the right poncing about doing nowt like he normally does, and Joe Cole plays the Totti-type role.
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Well Stryke everyone is entiteld to an opinion. And that is mine. If you think differently thats fine. Just dont ridicule my opinions..
As for Nicky But making a come back i hope he dont :|

*Steps Of Soap Box*

EDIT: Spelt nicky wrong :|
Tue 03/08/04 at 15:11
Regular
"..."
Stryke wrote:
> Scott Parker? Don't make me laugh. It'll be between Joe Cole and
> Kieron Dyer to get that regular spot. Perhaps Nicky Butt could make a
> comeback if he does the job at Newcastle, but I hope not. He's a
> boring player.

We need a holding midfielder though. As Brian Clough once said, you need a mixture of piano movers and pianists to be succesful and the England midfield has too many piano players..

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.