GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just finished Metroid Prime , and I have a few questions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:43
Regular
"..."
First of all I want to know what the narrator was saying after beating the last boss, I couldn't hear what he said, so I want to know.
Secondly: Should I play on the hard difficulty ? I found the normal difficulty extremely hard, so is the hard difficulty beatable, or is it impossible ? And has anyone actually beat it on the hard difficulty ?
Thirdly: Are the Metroid Fusion connection bonuses worth buying Metroid Fusion ?
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's a sci-fi Zelda in first person. a First Person Adventure - the controls and themes and actions in the game are hardly FPS.
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:58
Regular
"..."
What do you mean "It's not an FPS" ?
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
"gsybe you!"
It's not an FPS leave it at that.

And yes, it's bestest.

Although Resi 4 is close to toppling it, seriously.
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:49
Regular
"..."
I'm definitely getting Metroid Prime 2, Metroid Prime is truly the best first person shooter I have ever played, and my personal opinion is that it's better than Halo, and I don't want any of the Xbox supporters to start an argument with me, that's my personal opinion, everyone has his taste.
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:45
Regular
"gsybe you!"
1) Can't remember
2) Nah, I did it. Up until the Omega pirate, and then I got annoyed.
3) Nah. Actually you get Metroid II. I think. Meh.
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:43
Regular
"..."
First of all I want to know what the narrator was saying after beating the last boss, I couldn't hear what he said, so I want to know.
Secondly: Should I play on the hard difficulty ? I found the normal difficulty extremely hard, so is the hard difficulty beatable, or is it impossible ? And has anyone actually beat it on the hard difficulty ?
Thirdly: Are the Metroid Fusion connection bonuses worth buying Metroid Fusion ?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.