GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I've just finished Metroid Prime , and I have a few questions..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sat 05/02/05 at 23:43
Regular
"..."
First of all I want to know what the narrator was saying after beating the last boss, I couldn't hear what he said, so I want to know.
Secondly: Should I play on the hard difficulty ? I found the normal difficulty extremely hard, so is the hard difficulty beatable, or is it impossible ? And has anyone actually beat it on the hard difficulty ?
Thirdly: Are the Metroid Fusion connection bonuses worth buying Metroid Fusion ?
Sun 06/02/05 at 14:26
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
I didn't like it
Sun 06/02/05 at 13:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
the graphics weren't as good in the first, you can't argue against that. There was nothing like Sanctuary Fortress in the original.
Sun 06/02/05 at 13:07
Regular
"bing bang bong"
gerrid wrote:
> try [URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com[/URL]
>
> Metroid Prime 2 is utter perfection. It's everything that the
> original was and so much more besides, and it looks absolutely
> gorgeous.

I disagree, I thought the original was ever-so-slightly better in every way. That's not to diss the sequel though, which is still an absolutely fabulous game.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:34
Regular
"bit of a brain"
try [URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com[/URL]

Metroid Prime 2 is utter perfection. It's everything that the original was and so much more besides, and it looks absolutely gorgeous.

When people say it's not an FPS, they mean it's not a traditional FPS, like Half Life or Halo is. Shooting things isn't the main focus of the game, just like stabbing things isn't the main focus of Zelda. It's really just an adventure game in the 1st person, but with guns. FPS is a different genre. Just like you could say any game where you beat people up is a beat 'ep up. Is GTA a beat 'em up? It's not all about the name of the genre.
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:25
Regular
"..."
So, doesn't anyone remember what the narrator said in the end ? At least tell me where can I find the game script...
Sun 06/02/05 at 12:22
Regular
Because it is, foolio.
Sun 06/02/05 at 08:51
Regular
"\\"
A waste of my precious £11 I found MP to be... Why did I let you all convince me it was good?
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:13
Regular
this convo is soooooooo 2 years ago
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Long, long story.

From about 2 years ago.

It has no strafing/Halo style dual controls, it has puzzles in abundance.

Etc.
Sun 06/02/05 at 00:07
Regular
But you play it in the first person, and you shoot.

?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.