GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Championship, League 1, 2 ect... (Div 1, 2, 3)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 31/07/04 at 11:02
Regular
"360: swfcman"
For starters, let me say i hate this new way to name the leagues. Calling them Division 1, 2 and 3 made alot more sense. None the less...

Its nearly that time again! The season for us lot kicks off next weekend, after, for me, what seemed like a long summer, and i for one cant wait for the season to start.

As always, i have my season ticket and im pretty confident of what The Owls can achieve this season, im just hoping this season can be the one where the rot stops, and we gain promotion. We have a whole new team almost. We released 15 players last season, and signed 11 this, including ex Southampton captain Chrissy Marsden, and then a squad of good young players who all look the part to go with him

We have 2 friendlies left against the Bolton and Everton, and in our previous friendlies we have looked good.

I know there are a number of you lot who support teams in the lower leagues, so lets not let this forum be over run by Premiership talk and such. After all, our clubs are just as important as the bigger clubs.

So what are your hopes and fears for the new season? Who you looking forward to playing the most?

Up the Owls!!

--------------------------------------------

The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!! The Owls are goin' up!!!
Page:
Mon 10/10/05 at 13:48
Regular
"..."
Smedlos wrote:
> Forest lose 1-0 away to Southend. OK Southend have won 7 games on the
> bonuce but we should be at least in the play offs.

Did you watch the game Smedlos? We didn't deserve a draw, but would have got it, if it wasn't for a moment of brilliance from Eastwood.

Rubbish game though.
Sun 09/10/05 at 19:29
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Forest lose 1-0 away to Southend. OK Southend have won 7 games on the bonuce but we should be at least in the play offs.
Sun 02/10/05 at 16:57
Regular
"kill my enemys"
You a
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:58
"LOLLERSKATES!"
just a point against Watford, bah!
Sat 01/10/05 at 19:56
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Damn monkey-hangers!!

:(
Sat 01/10/05 at 18:21
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Town let a perfectly defensible 2-0 half time result slip away from them and ended up with a draw. Not good enough for a home game. Still they are sitting pretty 3rd from the top of the division.
Sat 01/10/05 at 17:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Well hopefully Norwich will string a few more wins together now. a real stop start season so far but two solid displays against bottom half teams this week and our next five games are Millwall, Luton, QPR, Sheff Wednesday and Cardiff. Should be getting some points there.

Aquired Davenport on loan from Spurs and he's the business. Along with Gary Dotherty we've got a defence that looks like a Championship side rather than League 1.
Sat 01/10/05 at 17:48
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Nice win for us today, if rather hard work. Ref was rubbish, but most are at this level.

Oh, and if you can, make sure you catch the highlights of our game, and watch for Brunts first goal. Superb! 35 yard screamer.
Sun 25/09/05 at 13:02
Regular
"betterthanmoneymake"
Oswaldo! wrote:

>
> The man had no experience, it was always a huge gamble

You have to have a job to get experience...it was not as if he is at a big club
Sun 25/09/05 at 12:58
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I don't think player managers are a good idea really. They eed to concentrate on managing the club rather than keeping themselves in top shape incase they need to play.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.